She.

"Alright Natasha, first month there. What did you get?" Tony asks, taking a bite of his sandwich.

"All of Louis' men have 2 guns on them at all times, one strapped to their foot the other concealed in the back of their waistband, even Louis himself. Y/N doesn't carry one but not because she doesn't have one, she has plenty stashed all over her apartment, but her weapon of choice is a gold switchblade." Natasha rolls her eyes at how even her weapons have to be decorated to her liking.

"The one she almost killed you with," Clint asks laughing, sitting in his signature way: his feet kicked up on the table with his hands behind his head.

"Anyway," Natasha glares at Clint, "I think she might be in a relationship with June Santoro, they've been friends since kids is what her father tells me but every Saturday morning he's up in her apartment and she's in his shirt. Her only routine the night before is to go down to the bar in the very same building, and she goes alone."

Wanda snickers and everyone turns to look at her.

"Is there something you wanted to say, Wanda?" Steve asks. Wanda sits up straight and smirks at everyone in the room for their ignorance.

"June is a man," She attempts to simplify it to a term they would understand.

"Wow really I could've sworn I saw him barking on a leash," Clint adds sarcastically.

"No, I mean... June is a man." She tries to get them to understand again but they turn to look at each other confused, Wanda sighs, "She doesn't like men, she is gay," She says as if she were talking to children.

"How would you know?" Steve asks in disbelief. Her eyes glow red as she reads his mind. Her expression quickly turns into disgust as she sees the images in his mind.

"You fucking perv," Wanda says loudly making sure everyone heard. Steve quickly tries to explain himself, mostly to Natasha even though she didn't know what they were talking about but ultimately gave up.

"Oooookay," Tony says, trying to get passed the awkward moment, "You're a beautiful woman Natasha, Make a pass at her and we'll find out."

"You don't have to if you don't want to," Steve tries to reassure her, not wanting her to flirt with anyone not even if it were for a mission.

"Why would that be important for the mission?" Nat asks.

"Oh it's not, I just want to know," Tony shrugs.

All the others in the room except steve mumble their approval, also being curious for an answer.

"We could use it to our advantage someday and send someone in to distract her," Clint tries to reason.

"Fine," She reluctantly agrees.

-----------

"I'm getting tired of this routine princess," June complains as he comes into the kitchen to join her. "Every Saturday the same thing, I sneak a girl out the back and you still don't pour me my juice."

"I keep them busy all night," Y/N winks, "I don't like kicking them out right after."

"I don't care about that. My juice," He raises his voice and points to the empty glass. Another reason they wouldn't work, they argue over the smallest things.

"You got your own hands, I would've taken care of her if I knew you were going to bitch like this," She screams back.

"I can't fucking stand you sometimes," He yells slightly shoving her shoulders away.