Briar Rose

"You're so beautiful," Nat moaned as she brought her hips down.

Their sex was always hard and ruthless but this time Nat had taken the time to build Y/N's desire. She started with soft touches and kisses, making sure she got as much pleasure as she was taking for herself.

Natasha didn't pound her hips into her, her movements were slow and intimate.

"You make me feel so good," Y/N moaned pulling her down by her shirt collar for a kiss.

Nat's eyes flew open, realizing that her mind was clouded. She hadn't thought about the mission, the real reason she was in this bed. She was thinking more of this woman who she would have to leave when it was all over, Nat wasn't going to let herself fall into that trap.

"Turn around," Nat husked, pulling her hips to put her bottom up in the air. She pumped against her as hard and fast as she could hoping that an orgasm would take away the infatuation.

It didn't work.

All Nat wanted to do was see her face and hold her soft hands as she kissed her warm lips, it was clear she was never going to get her satisfaction in this way.

"What happened?" Y/N asked breathlessly when Nat pulled out of her and pulled up her pants.

"Nothing, you're just not doing it for me today," Nat replies coldly as she walks out of the room.

Y/N knew Nat's new attitude was too good to be true. She was used to nothing but disappointment from her.

Instead of pondering it, she opened the drawers with her new skills and grabbed some clothes to change into after her shower.

She wanted to show her father just how much she had improved, she was ready to help him.

----------------

"Im in a meeting, what the hell?" Louis screams as Y/N struts in.

"Oh I think it'll have to wait, you don't mind do you?" She smiles at the man across from her father and bats her eyelashes. He instantly melted and agreed to go.

"That was important hotel business you can't just come in here and-" He interrupts himself as he sees a tray of drinks floating over to him with green magic. He laughs proudly as he reaches for a glass. "Honey, I knew you'd get it!" He celebrated. He set the drink back on the tray but it flipped over and wet his suit.

"I-I might still need a bit of practice," Y/N winced, reaching for a handkerchief nearby to help him dry off.

"It's alright darling," He sighed, preferring to change into one of his other suits.

"Sir?" Nataly and a man in a black suit open the doors to check on what was happening. "Louis?" Harley exclaims at the same time from one of the other doors.

"We're alright, just an accident," He says waving them back out. Nat looks at Y/N to make sure and closes the door only when she got an assuring nod.

"How is Nataly treating you?" Louis asks as Harley helps him take his suit jacket off.

"She- yeah okay I guess," Y/N responds not really expecting such a question and never really having thought about the answer. Harley looks over at her with a frown.

"Rory's in charge of doing background checks you know."

"Yeah I know," Y/N rolls her eyes at yet another reminder that her sister was granted such big jobs.

"Nataly is the best person to protect you, so im glad to hear that you like her. However, I think she may be useful elsewhere if you keep improving the way you are," He says as he patiently waits for Harley to finish buttoning his fresh shirt. "I'll borrow her for the week and see how she does."