The Hamptons Home

"There are condoms in the top drawer," Y/N moans as Nataly begins grinding on her.

"I don't need them," she says pulling down her pants, revealing her rock-hard cock. She lines herself up at Y/N's entrance.

"I'm not on the pi-" her sentence was Interrupted by a moan as Nat rams inside her.

"It feels much better without it, I can feel you get wetter like this," She moans giving her hard slow thrust. "Your pussy's so fucking good."

Her hips speed up, causing the bed to hit the wall every time their skin slaps back together, louder than the sound of Nat going in and out of Y/N.

Y/N tried to catch Nat's eyes, but they were fixed on her bottom half. Not once had Nat kissed her during sex, just an occasional kiss on the cheek, and that was only before they started.

"Cum in me," Y/n whimpered, "I want your cum inside me," she said almost reaching her high.

Nataly was on the brink of hers and ignored her request, pulling out and replacing herself with 3 fingers and cumming on her stomach.

"Get cleaned up quickly, the car leaves in 30 minutes," Nat says catching her breath as she pulls her pants back up.

It was always the same confusing routine with her, she would approach Y/N with a warning, and then she'd say something sweet and plant a kiss on her cheek before throwing her down on the bed and having her way with her, never fully undressing just pulling her pants down. Afterward, she would just pull them back up and walk away as if nothing had happened.

It was driving Y/N crazy, she was always left her lying there in her most vulnerable state. It was a small price to pay for her, however, as the feeling of her orgasm much outweighed whatever she felt afterward.

————-

"She's been waiting for you," Johnny, Y/Ns uncle, says to her as soon as she walks outdoors to join them for breakfast.

Their Hamptons house was big, the main house was big enough to house their large family, there was a pool house in the back, the lawn was lined with cherry blossom trees that led towards a private beach, and the garden full of thriving fruits and vegetables.

Y/N picks up a strawberry from the middle of the table and takes a bite out of it before pulling out her signature gold switchblade.

She turns around to the girl charging at her with a similar silver-colored blade.

Natasha was about to intervene when Louis held her back.

"They do this all the time," he whispers. "They won't hurt each other."

They all watch on as they try to dodge every swing of the knife, it didn't take much longer for Y/N to knock it out of her hand.

The girl was much younger, 12 or maybe 13 Nat predicted.

"Ugh, I hate you," the girl stomps her foot, "I beat everyone else just fine." She complains.

"They must've gone easy on you, you were pretty easy to beat this time around. You're losing your touch, Emmy," Y/N says sitting down in the chair next to her fathers and grabbing things to eat. "I can give you some pointers later," She teases her cousin.

"Nataly, you can stay in the guest house, it's just down that way," Louis points in the direction of it.

"Wouldn't it be better for her to stay in the pool house with me?" Y/N asks.

"Nataly needs a break from you sometimes sweetie," Louis laughs, all the other uncles and aunts joining in.

—————-