Earthquake

"I'll admit, you were much better than I thought you were going to be," Y/N says out of breath from the endless tennis matches that she had played with the stubborn little girl who could just not accept defeat.

"Why are you so good at everything?" Emmy says, her hands on her knees, sweat dripping from her face.

"I'm not, just a lot better than you are," she laughs, "come on I heard breakfast was your favorite today."

"Beat you there," Emmy says racing out of the court towards the main house. Y/N takes off after her, making sure to stay behind so Emmy could claim at least one win.

"Uncle Louis I beat Y/N here, dad! I beat her," She announces to the family who was already gathered at the table. They give her the congratulations and hand her a plate of her favorite breakfast, grandma adds a little more for her as a reward.

"I'm going to shower before I eat if that's okay," Y/N laughs at the girls' excitement.

Y/N had been avoiding Nataly since their last encounter at the beach. Although the property was large, she had found it difficult to completely stop seeing her. Nataly would be walking towards the main house to meet Louis at the same time as her morning run and even now in the living room sitting rather close to none other than Rory.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Y/N asks disgusted by her presence.

"It's a family getaway Y/N," Rory laughs innocently. Nataly places her hand on Rory's thigh, rubbing it in circles with her thumb.

"Whatever," She says, heading up to the master bathroom.

——————

It was astonishing to Y/N just how determined and competitive Emmy could be, challenging her at absolutely everything.

After breakfast she requested they surf even though neither of them had ever been any good.

Y/N accepted but only if she could have time to recover from the morning's match.

She took the same trail towards the beach she had with Nataly, lined with nice big rocks which she had chosen herself as a child.

Suddenly she was snatched from the path and slammed against a large tree. Her body was about to fall forward but was caught and held back by the neck.

"Don't ever walk away from me again. Drop your shorts and apologize," She husks in her ear.

Her hands went to the waistline, ready to once again fall into submission when she was reminded of why she hadn't wanted to see her again.

"No, get off of me," She strains, pushing her away.

Nataly pushes her back onto the tree even Harder this time and pins her hand up above her head.

"Fine, I'll just go fuck your sister. I bet she's much better than your crybaby ass anyway," Nataly lets go, almost making y/n fall to the ground. She begins to walk away, stopped by a low rumbling in the ground.

Maybe the weapons were underground, Natasha thought, and needed to find out. She turns back to Y/N who looks at her with a sad angry expression.

"Come on baby, I was only joking. Come here," she says pulling her up for a hug, which was reluctantly returned. "Tell me what's wrong, what's really wrong? I don't like it when you don't talk to me." She says softly with a kind smile.

"Do you even like me?" Y/N asks quietly, feeling like a middle schooler asking her crush such a ridiculous question. Natasha soon realizes that it was her she was talking about in her conversation with Emmy, and she honestly thought it was cute.

"Of course I do, baby," She coos, bringing her in close.

"Kiss me," Y/N demands, leaning into peck kisses onto her face. "Please kiss me."

Natasha knew that she meant her lips but she couldn't kiss her, kissing would mean this was something more than just a game to reap information out of her.

"Whatever you say," She turned Y/N around pushing her up against a tree, and pulled her red shorts down. She pecks kisses down the side of her neck and back up to bite her ear lobe. "All I think about is how wet your pussy gets for me,"

Y/N winces as Natasha brings her hand down to slap her ass.

"Bend over and take me like the good little slut you are," Natasha whispers as she takes her member out of her loose pants and slowly teases it on her entrance. She harshly thrust inside, making Y/N release a high-pitched whine.

"Oh fuck," Nat groans, throwing her head back from the pleasure, "you always feel so good wrapped around my dick."

Y/N messily throws herself back, having missed the feeling even if it had only just been a couple of days.

"You'd let me take this sweet pussy anywhere, wouldn't you slut?" Natasha says thrusting into her harder.

The pleasure had overtaken y/ns body making her fall to her knees, Natasha follows, lowering her down gently so she wouldn't hurt her knees, and continues to thrust into her.

"Don't you feel how much I like you," Natasha says pulling out and standing up in front of Y/N, "take my cum in your mouth," she says forcing her cock in Y/ns mouth.

"Shit baby just like that," she groaned as the vibrations of Y/ns moans added to her pleasure.

Small pleasurable whines could be heard from y/n as soon as the cum fill her mouth.

"Swallow it," Natasha demands after she pulled out, seeing her cum coated her lips.

Y/Ns eyes turn from submissive to angry within seconds and she spits it out of her mouth and onto the ground. She stands up from her knees and quickly pulls her shorts back up to cover herself.

"Fuck you," she mumbles angrily as she storms away.

"Anytime you want," Natasha responds cockily, covering herself up again.

————

"Dad? You wanted to see me?" Y/ns says treading carefully inside his Hamptons home office.

"What was that disruption earlier?" He says peeved, but y/n didn't know to which he was referring and she worried he might've seen her and Nataly. "Well," he says a bit louder, having gotten impatient.

"I don't know what yo-"

"It's hard to believe an earthquake happened only on our property, what did you do?" He asks just as loud.

"I didn't do a-anything, It just happened," she responds having gotten a bit quieter. The truth was she was afraid of her father, she had seen and known all about what he did to people and the amount of power he had.

Louis takes a deep breath in and relaxes as he notices the change in his daughter.

"I'm sorry my dear, it's just- you need to learn to control it," he says calmly as he approaches his daughter.

"I don't know how," her voice cracks as she responds, afraid of what her father might think about her next words. "I need Wanda Maximoff, she can tell me how."

"She cannot know of your gift, she'll go back to Stark, or worse... she could take your power for herself," He says firmly. "You must continue your training and soon you will master it," Louis kisses her forehead and brings her in for a hug.