The Met

Group Meeting

"Look, I've been into every room in that man's house, offices, and businesses. There is nothing, not even a mention and I'm considered one of his highest trusted," Natasha explains to the team.

"June knows nothing about this?" Tony asks.

"SWORD is using him to look for it, we share information every week and all he's mentioned was that Y/N knows what it is," She says.

"How does she know about it?" Steve asks.

"She has an interest in space, astrology, chakras, Kamar taj, all that stuff."

"Kamar Taj?" Steve asks.

"Yes, she has a bunch of books based on that place, she could probably recite every word in it."

"Does she? recite it?" Steve asks again.

"No, at least I don't hear. She locks herself into her study," Nat explains.

"So months have gone by and we have nothing to show for our investigation," Tony says upset.

"Look Stark I know it's hard to admit but can't we just be wrong about this? There is no sign of the thing," Steve says. Tony turns and looks at the board of information.

"One more month," He says suddenly, "you spy for one more month and if you find nothing then you can drop the cover."

"Just like that?" Nat asks, she didn't expect it to be such a big deal to leave for her.

"Yes, so you better recheck so we at least have something."

————-

Nat didn't bother putting her things away, she just placed them on the couch and went in search for Y/N and found her in bed.

"I thought you would have been up by now," she says kicking off her shoes to climb on top of her over the sheets.

"I don't feel well, I have a fever," She says lowly.

Natasha's head shot up and felt her face, she was burning up.

"Hasn't Harley come to check on you?" She asks as gets up, thinking her weight would make her uncomfortable.

"She's in Chicago visiting her sister," She says, "What are you doing?" She says once Natasha slides her hands under her and picks her up.

"I'm moving you to the couch, I'll bring you back. I just need to be able to see you while I look for the medicine," She says, kissing the top of her forehead and making her snuggle into her chest.

Natasha finds the Tylenol in the drawer that Harley had made the medicine drawer after Y/N got a mild stomachache.

She knew it would help but that it wouldn't be enough for her to feel helpful. Harley had put those things there for her, she just simply brought them to her.

"Do you want anything else babe? I can tell June to-" She stopped herself as soon as she remembered that June was a traitor to her now.

"I'm fine, I'll just make myself something," She says, kicking her way out of bed.

"No, I'm sorry," Nat stopped her. "I'll make you something just stay here," she pleaded, sitting her back down.

"You?" Y/N laughed, "The only thing I've seen you make is a PB and J."

"I can make more," Natasha says but she wasn't completely confident that she could

"Okay," She says, picking her feet up, wanting to test her.