The ball is going to start in few minutes

The ball is going to start in few minutes.  The hall is packed with many people.  I'm still not sure how I gonna handle with kookie this evening. As I signalled kookie to enter the stage the focus lights turned into our side. As soon as we entered we can hear many gaspsand complements. Of course because we are handsome who would ?

                " Hi ladies and gentlemen ,we are your MC  tonight " we said in unison.

             "I am your Kim Seokjin- handsome " I introduced myself winking at the end .

                    " I'm your Jeon Jungkook " He said waving cutely with his signature bunny Smile.

                    " let's welcome Mr. Kim and Mr. Choi" as kookie said another spotlight turned towards them and they greeted everyone with a warm smile and quick 'hi'

" Next comes the couple of the day

" Next comes the couple of the day . Let's welcome them with a round of applause "As I said it the room filled with a lot of cheer and applause.  The two -my Tae and Y/N came with grace increasing the standards of other . They came with smile plastered on their face and bowing slightly making their way  to the stage where me and kookie are.

                      " Taehyung some words to one and all present here" kookie extended the Mike to tae he took it in his hands.

                      " Thank you for all to coming all the way here to bless us . I hope you enjoy the party. " he said handing the Mike to kookie back . The bartender came with the champagne in the tray in perfect timing as informed.  Tae took it in his hands on opened the bottle Mouthing a ' To our wedding ' . Then he handed it back the bartender and stepped down from the stage walking towards Joon and hoba.