Goto | To Protect You

I'M SO HAPPY TO GET TO SEE HIM MORE AT SEASON 3 EPISODE 1, AHGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHKAJAJAJWHWKSBKEJWJDKSKEIDHBD
______________________________________

Goto attempted to become a demon slayer before. And he was.

Unfortunately he had been severely injured in the battle of a demon. He would have retired due to his injuries and scary experience.

But then, You came in mind.

You were his reason to becoming a demon slayer after all...Being his wonderful fiancée was a motivation.

"You don't have have to fight! I will keep up until we can get comfortable in the world with no demons. It's our dream, right?" You questioned as your fiancé stood in front of you. Still recovering as he wore those clothes that was given to him by the butterfly girls as an patient.

You and him have been engaged since at the age of 18, right now the both of you are currently in the age of 20 as demon slayers.

Ever Since the day You and Goto discovered man-eating demons, You both have been dreading and fearing for what will happened to one another.

And when the day of the discovery of the demon slayer corps, both wanted to become demon slayer but both also did not want the other to be one too.

Their relationship was envied by most of the people of their hometown. Their love for one another one was incomparable and endless, as a person stated.

The two of them was taken by trainers, who train fellow people how to use breathing style, techniques, and total concentration. They went with water breathing as the easiest technique to use and to achieved. Although it can be evolved into other style and possibly a new one.

Goto didn't want to put more pressure on your shoulders as it has already been stacked full of worry and concern that was for him. He would have retired, but he can't leave you by yourself as a demon slayer.

So he became an kakushi, a job where they work as an attendant for the demon slayer corps. He took the job as long as he can be there for you.

Whenever you get injured, he'll be the one to treat you. He could carry you when you were unable walk. Check up on you daily, yet he made sure to restrain himself to go overboard since you deserve privacy and alone time. Your crow have to update him every once in a while and he will also send letters for you to know his status and situation.

..And when all the demons including muzan vanished, You and Goto could finally get married and maybe start a family without the worries about demons ruining your lives.

_____________________________________

Just wanted to make something wholesome/fluff :>

Word count: 462