Uzui Tengen's Kidnapping Mission

A little crack scenario
This is after Uzui heard the news of the flame hashira's passing. Aka his buddy.

It was night yet morning at the same time. The Sun was about to rise in an hour.

Y/n Rengoku and Senjuro Rengoku was peacefully sleeping while the moonlight shines through their window.

Their father, Shinjuro Rengoku was awake sitting by the porch watching the moon (with a sake on his hand ofc).

A huge shadow figure covered the Light of the moon from the two young Rengokus' .

On Shinjuro's view, he heard a big thud and bump which startled him making him run towards the source of the sound.

It seem to be on his Two remaining family member left by his wife. His kids.

Panic Rosen on his chest as he quickly rushed and open the shoji to see them gone.

He then look over to the hallway of his house to see....

The sound Hashira, Uzui Tengen. Who gave a peace sign and a grin while having Y/n and Senjuro over his shoulder.

With that, Uzui then run away out of the house,

Along with Shinjuro chasing him.

"UZUIIIIIIIIIII!!!!" Shinjuro yelled madly. His yell could've woken up his neighborhood.

Soon Senjuro and Y/n woke up and saw their father running towards them. They we're shock but felt like on someone's shoulders.

They saw Uzui Tengen, They know him since he had visit them oftenly and he was friends with their big brother Kyoujuro.

They we're shocked but no words left from their lips.

It may be impossible but Uzui escaped the mad man.

Along with his best friend's little siblings.

Two Woman was scolding the Sound Hashira for kidnapping kids.

Uzui tried to convince his wives that he's just gonna adopt them.

Oh and Suma? Ohhh she's squealing in cuteness seeing Senjuro and Y/n who was confused on what's going on.

_____________________________________

Mission success ig-

Word count: 324