Giyu Tomioka | Just Confess to her..

One last OneShot(?)

This can be modern era or taisho era.
_________________________________________

You felt a pang on your heart, You are aware that your heart have been shattered like a fragile glass.

Those words just came out of those soft monotone voice.

"Y/N... Do you have any advice for love confession?"

He said it with his signature plain expression looking back to yours.

You fell stiff to the question he asked you, if you hadn't quickly alter your shock reaction, he would have seen your heart-crushed look.

Either way you kept it inside, ready to abandon your feelings.

Those feelings you had for Giyu.

Who would've thought that the you have been crushing on has feelings too but for someone else..

You were disappointed to be honest.

"Just confess to her..." You tried to not mix the sadness and sour to the bowl of response you gave.

Giyu went casually silent but then nodded as he avert his eyes away from you.

"I Love you," Those words escaped his lips in ease as his tone was more softer.

You snapped up to look back at him, looking all shock and confused until he turn to look at you once again.

"Y/N, I felt blessed the day you came to my life... I can't leave you out of my sight for too long as I have fallen for you. I'll repeat it again, I Love you. However you are valid enough to reject me as you wish..-" Before he could continue, You rush towards him and embraced him. Both of your faces all red. Both also didn't expect what one another just did.

You were supposed to tear up but his confession ended up being for you.
And you were glad.

________________________________

Short cause idk anymore.

Btw it's weird and so out of character for Giyu to confess like this but I tried lol.

I'm not sure if I'm actually ending this book but I still have ideas and drafts.

Word count: 335