you as their sister [ Doma ]

HeadCanons:

• you forgot his actual name hundreds of years ago and called him by the name he goes with, Doma.

• He knows a lot about you so he knows what do to when you're upset.

• you're quite close to daki and gyutaro, you could sense their envy whenever you and doma bonded happily.

• doma likes to tease you a lot (more than he does to akaza).

• is he serious? You can't even get mad at him.

• oftenly hides around the infinity fortress while he tries to find you to mess with you.

• he's childish when it comes to you, wanna play tag by the way?

• literally flirted to any demon who talks to you.

•you actually ate all the hashiras' tsugukos and killed 4 hashiras.

•you sometimes hang out with akaza, he likes you(platonic if you want.) While he dislike your brother doma.

• you recieved random gifts from doma.

• yeah he doesn't even wanna know if you ever died.

• you once made him drop a tear.

• he once asked you who's your favourite demon.

• you we're the one who kept killing and eating Shinobu's tsugukos.

•you also sometimes hang out with nakime or daki cause they the only female demons you closely know.

• he sometimes finds you sitting on his throne and you let him sat on the wooden floor.

• you once tried wearing his hat but it just covered your whole head-, that's why he made a smaller one for you.

• when you wanted to walk around you need to have doma beside you.

•you being there makes him happy.

Short story:

Y/n's POV:

I wasn't really part of the uppermoons, yet I was allowed to be there even if I'm a lowermoon.

I watched from afar to the meeting between the uppermoons and the Demon Lord. I was sitting next to nakime.

It was boring to watch, one by one, the others started to appear, Kokushibo was always first.

Later, Akaza arrived.

I got bored and asked a permission to Nakime before I started to play with her hair.

When I didn't heard daki's voice...I was confused.

She always goes to me when there's a meeting while her brother, Gyutaro is at the meeting.

I looked up to see that daki nor gyutaro was there....

After the meeting I sat down on my brother's throne with a little sad expression, there gone.

Then suddenly brother burst in with a happy face but frowned when he saw me.

"Oh my what's wrong?" He asked.

I told him everything while he reassured and comforted me.

《Word count: 431》