Muichiro Tokito | Lost & Found

After I publish this Imma go update my kny x reader book.

___________________________________
3rd person POV:

Muichiro, The Mist Hashira. On His way to his destination Along with some few kakushis following behind.

His Crow leaded the way to the reported area which of course was affected by Demons.

The Kakushis soon to disappear in the dark, hiding while they find some survivors.

Silently, Muichiro spotted the Demon as he quickly made his way. Lifting up his Sword, whispering the technique on his mind and sliced the demon's head.

It was easy, but ignoring the demon's annoying yelling, and shouting nonsense until it started to turn into ashes.

Muichiro was about to leave when he noticed a kimono, that was familiar but was foggy on his mind.

He stopped on his tracks and turn to look at the owner of the kimono. It was a girl that seem to about his age laying unconscious.

The fog was still covering his memories. He doesn't know that he knows this girl.

Soon Muichiro had taken the girl to a nearby Wisteria Crest.

Muichiro watched the Girl sleeping peacefully before standing up and leaving.

But before he leave, He glance back to the girl. His mint-green eyes widen.

The fog cleared as it revealed,

Y/n L/n.

A Friend(Crush) of him.

His mind showed him of her smiling softly to him. He was speechless. He thought she was gone.

His eyes soon to calm down then looked back to the moon that was still up.

He had found the person he once lost.

Few moments pass by, He had left the Wisteria Crest without a word.

_____________________________________

Word count: 280