Obanai Iguro's Connection with the young Rengokus'

I enjoyed writing the 'Uzui Tengen's Kidnapping Mission' so I wrote another one^^

I'm only writing the ones who are close to Rengoku Kyoujuro.

These are some scenarios after Kyoujuro's Death.

Also this not goes in parts.

Y/n rengoku and Senjuro rengoku sat down quietly, their heads lowered.

They we're sad. Yes.

Their Father, Shinjuro yelled at them and had bad mouth their dead big brother. They couldn't do anything but cry and Look down.

Soon a sound of footsteps and a shadow figure came which they noticed and looked up to see..

Obanai?!

They we're surprised as Obanai looked to the two with his two different eye colors.

As he stopped walking and stood in front of them.

There we're only silence until Obanai knelt down while looking up to the two young Rengokus'.

The Two only looked back, nervous.

"What's with the sad face, Has your father been yelling at any of you?" Obanai asked and the two stiffened but stayed quiet.

He didn't need the answer, plus he knew how broken they are right now after his friend kyoujuro died.

"Wipe that sad look. I remember, Which one of you having a birthday today?" He asked but only silence filled the air.

It was either Y/n's birthday or Senjuro's, But it's hard to celebrate it this year especially after the death of their brother, who always come celebrate both of their birthday every year.

Obanai has no knowledge to how to cheer them up, He needed Mitsuri to help but it will also probably waste her time and he didn't want to disturb her.

"Kyoujuro wouldn't be happy if any of you don't celebrate your own birthday. Now come on, I'll treat you whatever you like." Obanai stood up gesturing them to come with him.

Y/n And Senjuro looked at each other confused before standing up from the engawa.

"Yes..!" The two replied before going back in the house to get ready while also avoiding to be seen by their father. Senjuro hesitated to stay because he said he has chores but Y/n and Obanai insisted to leave the old man alone.

Obanai then led the two to the village where all held many stalls and shops.
He tried his best to contain his feelings going visible, he was also sad about kyoujuro's passing and he was in denial, he won't try to mention him right in front of kyoujuro's younger siblings as they are already in complete despair.

So right now he's trying his best to make a smile out of the two just like how kyoujuro used to cheer them up.

_______________________________

Did that turn out well??

This has been on my draft, I almost forgot about it! So here it is.

Word count: 454