Itadaki Tontarou | Giyuu Tomioka's little(not anymore) sister

Did I spell kentaro's name correctly?

Sorry I kinda got possessed.
______________________________________
3rd person POV:

Standing by the entrance of the butterfly estate, you thought you could stop by to have some time with the butterfly girls.

The door slide opened revealing Aoi, her mood changing into not-in-the-mood to happy-to-see-you.

"Tomioka-chan! What brings you here? It's been awhile." Aoi said letting you in as you did.

"Nothing much..Just wanted to visit." You Answered giving a smile to her and soon, naho, kiyo, and sumi came running towards you.

And jumped on you excited and happy to see you "Y/n!!" They shouted as they cling to you.

"Hello, naho, kiyo, And sumi. How are you?" You asked blankly with a small smile, looking down to them.

"We're happy to see you, Y/n!!" The three answered giving the biggest smile.

"Naho, kiyo, sumi!" Someone called out making you look up to see a black hair with burgundy tips boy running up to you five.

"Tanjiro, why are you up? you're still recovering!!" Aoi scolded the boy who stopped infront of you.

"Sorry." Tanjiro apologized to Ali then looked back to you.

"Hi! My name is Tanjiro kamad-" Tanjiro was cut off.

"Oh yes, I heard, I'm Y/n Tomioka." You answered while the three girls let go of you and observed you and Tanjiro talk.

"You're Tomioka's sister? Nice to meet you!" Tanjiro said smiling brightly to Giyuu Tomioka's little sister.

"They're flirting.." kiyo commented as naho and sumi nodded in agreement.

Later the little chat was dragged in the training room.

"What the?! Am I dreaming?!" Zenitsu shouted watching you and Tanjiro talk.

"Shut up and leave them alone." Aoi said hitting Zenitsu and dragging him back to training.

Soon, You left since you have a mission.

The three girls soon to start to approach Tanjiro who watched you left.

"Do you like Y/n?" Sumi asked.

"Oohh do you have a crush on Y/n?" Kiyo asked.

"I guess, but-" Tanjiro was cut off again by the girls squealing.

"We can help you get together with Y/n!" Naho said happily while sumi and kiyo nodded, three of them smiling.

They were interrupted by a knock on the open glass-less opening in the training area which was use for crows to come and stop by to give missions to their owner.

Tanjiro And the three girls look up to see...

Giyuu with a blank look but a glare to Tanjiro.

The three girls screamed while Tanjiro shouted "Tomioka!- how long have you been there!?".

But how did giyuu reached the open glass-less opening?

Chair.

Giyuu didn't seem to like the idea of his little(not anymore) sister,  Y/n having a boyfriend.

Even though it's Tanjiro. The kind innocent boy.

______________________________________

This is kinda old and decided to continue it and publish it

It's bad ik.

Word count: 491