Giyuu Tomioka | Stop That!

This is a modern AU.

Following the Kimetsu Academy.
_______________________________________
3rd person POV:

Y/n L/n, Also a Teacher. Was walking in the School's Field soon to caught Tomioka and with his students.

Tanjiro Kamado, Nezuko Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, and Inosuke Hashibira.

But the situation right now is..

"DYE YOUR BLACK! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?!"

Y/n looked over to Tomioka throwing a punch to the poor yellow haired boy.

Y/n then sighed as she walk over to the hose and started to walk over to Tomioka.

Tanjiro noticed as he slipped away, dragging his sister with him away from what's gonna happen.

Inosuke already left, uninterested to the situation.

Y/n stopped on her tracks, looking over to Tomioka who's still beating up Zenitsu, His back facing her.

With that Y/n turned on the hose as Water splattered out and soaked Tomioka.

Zenitsu was okay, he got splattered some but still got away.

Tomioka then turned around his face getting splattered by water as he used his hand to shield him.

"Stop That!" Tomioka shouted having an irk Mark.

Y/n turned off the hose. Having a blank look as she looked up to Tomioka.

Soon she started to walk away as she dropped the hose to the ground.

Hearing Tomioka's yelling and his running footsteps, Y/n started to speed-walk and Run.

Keeping her laugh in and allowed herself to smirk as she sprint around the School while a Soaked Tomioka chased her.

____________________________________

Word count: 258