Yushiro | Last Goodbye

I'm back and first chapter I made is gonna be angst lol.

_________________________________________
3rd person POV:

Y/n. The only human that worked under two demons. And those two demons are goes by name, Tamayo and Yushiro.

It was forbidden to be a Demon Slayer working with Demons. But this was Y/n's only close friends. They both (mostly Tamayo) helped her to get into the final selection.

She had been with them since when Yushiro was a human.

(Author: I'm not sure if Yushiro was turned like a hundreds years ago, I forgot. But let's just go with it.)

Not a single soul knows about the secret Y/n kept, except for Tamayo and Yushiro. Though, It was difficult to cover herself and her demon friends from the other demon slayers.

Even as a Demon Slayer, She still comes back to their hidden home. Whenever she had time or had no missions.

But mostly, She comes home just to see Yushiro. He had been a long time friend of hers. The thing was that she is still trying to get along with him again.

Ever since Yushiro got turned into a Demon, he had built a wall between him and her. He stepped more far distance from her. He kept silent. But only spoke when he was told to do so by Tamayo.

Tamayo also noticed this, and got worried. She knew both Y/n and Yushiro a lot even before they even met. The two would always hang out, talking, and even going on adventures. They met when Yushiro started to feel ill each day.

Y/n frowns to how Yushiro looked away from her. If a heart can actual broke into million pieces, it would.

She was mad and yet upset, but she can't do anything about it. All she has to do is say hello and goodbye to him.

Yushiro only ignored. Unbeknownst that he had been catching swift glances after she enters and before she leaves.

And so he did so, in the morning, Y/n had bid her goodbyes and went forward to her mission.

In another day, today, Tamayo had received a letter from Y/n. That Y/n might be taking a lot of time defeating the demon she is currently facing. Reading the news, only got Tamayo worried and hoped that she'll come home safety with at least minor injuries that she can heal.

Yushiro. That had been standing right on the wall that was next to the room Tamayo was in. He had heard it.

...

Y/n fought as best as she could. But the more scratches she get the more blood runs out of her. She would be running right now if it would've been the large would on her leg.

She would be coming home hugging Tamayo and...and Yushiro..she could come and try talk to him again but even more courage. But due to her current situation. It can only slowly turn impossible.

And maybe the goodbye she bid would be her last goodbye?
A goodbye to Tamayo and..Yushiro.

She hid herself behind a giant rock, and even if she was hidden, she knew she would be found soon. The fact that she was bleeding heavily, any demon nearby could smell the blood. She tried to wrap herself some bandages that Tamayo had packed her but half of her believe that this is the end.

Not even herself knew that she had been shedding tears ever since she thought about her last goodbye.

Her only thoughts were only about her demon friends, mostly Yushiro. She Didn't know her feelings back then until He had started ignoring her.

Now she's gonna die without even getting one more time with Yushiro.

To be themselves back then she he was a human. To be playful, joyful, and adventurous together.

Her eyelids started to close, as she felt weak from blood loss. Now the only feeling she can feel is pain. The burning and stinging pain through her untreated wounds and bruises.

The other Demon Slayers came late, and fought the demon to death. But for respect to Y/n for weakening the demon. They had went to Tamayo and Yushiro(led by her crow) and gave them the memorial belongings of Y/n that she kept during her stay on the Demon Slayer Headquarters.

Yushiro's face was full of emotions when he had heard that his long time best friend had pass away.

After the funeral, He had begged Tamayo for any solutions to bring her back, or to at least turn her into demon. But there was no use..

He had locked himself on his room hugging Y/n's belongings against his chest. If only she came back alive, he'll probably get the confidence to hug her tight and apologize so many times.

When he had turned into a Demon, He got scared. He knew how monstrous demons are(excluding Tamayo) and how blood-thristy they are.

He got so scared to get close to his long time best friend. He was scared that he might come attacking Y/n without control of himself.

To how many times that he was reassured by Tamayo, He couldn't listen. He couldn't bring himself to hurt her.

Heck, She probably see him as a monster.

But everytime she's there, he could feel his heart ache for not being able to talk or look at her. Despite that, He still takes quick glances, so He will be reminded that she is still here.

Now he won't be able to look at her. Never again.

_______________________________________

Just you know... I broke my own heart..🙂

Words: 945