Muzan kibutsuji | Surprise Aftermath

I couldn't tag the person who requested this😓
But I'll tell them when this is published.

I apologize if it's not good!
_______________________________________
3rd person POV:

Silence filled in the room, where two people are in.

Y/n had told Her Husband the news.
Her surprise for him.

She was pregnant with his child. The Demon Lord himself was shock yet excited in the inside.

Later on, Muzan then picked her up and spun with her with the biggest smile, Y/n was surprised when he picked her up but started smiling and giggled.

He then gently put down Y/n and placed his hands on her Tummy.

He promised himself to start staying a lot longer with his wife and make sure she and their baby are safe.

That promise Muzan made, He was already started.

He wouldn't hesitate to instantly kill any low-life demons near his Wife.

The only ones he trust with his Wife was The Uppermoon 1 and 3 or Nakime.

Touch his Wife, Anyone's lives end in a quick millisecond.

Muzan kibutsuji called the lowermoons for a meeting.

And of course he had his wife with him.

Y/n was called as the Demon Queen for being together with the Demon Lord after all.

As Muzan caught some stared of what he called peasants as the lowermoons. He glared back with the most menacing yet scary look along with his plum red eyes.

The glare made the lowermoons quickly lower their heads while in panic.

It was too late for them.

Muzan had killed them. Some of the demons knows his love for Y/n, they should mind their own work and business.

Blood stains around, only one was left who survived, The lowermoon 1.

The meeting ended as Nakime teleported Y/n and Muzan to their room.

Y/n leaned to Muzan feeling tired because of the Meeting.

Muzan noticed and kissed her forehead "Get some rest, my dear." He said as Y/n nodded going to bed.

________________________________________

I'm so sorry it's short!! I'm not good at writing about pregnant character or reader.

Word count: 355