Sekido | Soft

I don't know which clone so I chose this guy.

Why?

Idea at first sight ig.

I might do their personality wrong cause I don't read mangas:')

By the way I just got back from another app.
__________________________________
3rd person POV:

It was sort of unfair, Said by the other clones. They watched from afar to the two certain demons that they envy.

Y/n, The luckiest demon they know. Always got their anger clone soft side.

What kind of spell did Y/n even enchanted? None.

Sekido just finds Her sooo different.

Like a heart pounding activater or something!

But he respects her either way. He was suppose to be the one clone that only shows anger, not a simping clone.

Sekido was a weird clone.

The Uppermoon 4 Hantengu and Uppermoon 5 Y/n we're assigned to working together for one mission.

The other clones hid around the forest where some group of demon slayers wander around.

But that's not all. They we're pissed.

Sekido, acting like the leader he is, had hit them with his khakkhara.

They went on separated.

Well actually no, The engraved Kanji of "Upper Rank four" and "Upper Rank Five" on cerntain yet familiar eyes shown as they slashed out and killed off the demon slayers in such painful way.

They stare at each other after that, They didn't expect to see each other in the same spot.

They didn't "know" that there were still more demon slayers.

Attacking from behind Y/n, Sekido immediately reached for to grab her as he killed off the demon slayers.

Holding gently yet protectively onto Y/n before letting her go.

Sekido scolded her but being a simp he is, he didn't sclod her in a mean way.

The Two stayed beside each other, even if Y/n was the Uppermoon 5.
She just went from Lowermoon 3 to Uppermoon 5 not so long ago.

Sekido didn't allow anyone near her too, even if it's the other clones.

___________________________________

I wrote this while half asleep, I don't know how but I guess I kept dozing or getting tired while trying to stay awake and focus.

This is kinda effortless yet confusing💀

Anyways I'm having exam this week😔

Update to my kny x reader book, I'm planning on making it more emotional :)

Word count: 390