Chapter 61: Secret project

Start from the beginning

They step into the room and look around. They were stunned by all of this as they look around. Then Eric found another cargo with no symbol on it so he decided to open it and what he saw shocked him.

Eric: Um guys.

Junior and Y/n turn to see Eric reaching his hands into the cargo and pulling out, revealing to be a damaged Spartan helmet as the two walked over and look inside the cargo and seeing more Spartan helmets and also armors as well inside the cargo.

Y/n: (shocked) My god.

Watcher: These helmets belong to dead Spartans throughout the war. But why are they all here?

Y/n: Do you really think they are making their own Spartans to fight against us?

Eric: That's still impossible.

Junior: I think it is.

They look over to seeing Junior looking the tubs and inside shock the two as they walk up to him and they see the Prophets own race inside the test tubs and seemed to be in a coma like state including the others within the tubs.

Junior: Those are San'Shyuums. They wish to become Spartans to fight against your race.

Eric: This must be the first batch of them. We can just destroy these tubs and get out of here.

Y/n turns to a door and then walks towards it and then open it and at the same time the lights came on and what he saw shocked him.

Y/n: Do we have enough explosions in this room?

They walked over and they saw what Y/n is seeing. Inside where a long line of test tubs in the left and right that goes on forever meaning there are thousands of San-Shyyuums that will become the Covenant own Spartans.

Junior: This is not good. If they are deployed across the galaxy then this will be the end of humanity.

Y/n: We need to stop this before it is too late.

Suddenly the door closes in front of them and then locked as Y/n tried to open it but it was no use. Suddenly the alarm start to go off as Eric and Junior race towards the other door and try to open it but it was locked as well.

Eric: We're trapped!

Suddenly a ceiling open and a hologram beam shot out as they turn to see an elite council member standing in the middle of the room.

Laza: (hologram) Greetings, I am Laza 'Mdanam and I see you stumble apon a project I am making to make the Covenant armies far more powerful. I have to say, congratulations but you will not leave here alive since you know too much.

Eric: Whose this important character?

Junior: He's apart of a council of the Covenant and he's both leader of the Sanghelios capital and scientists.

Laza: (hologram) You are correct. I must say you disappointed your entire race by siding with these humans.

Junior: That's the Prophets lies telling you that inside your head. They have tricked all of us, don't you see!

Laza: (hologram) Your Heretic words will not convince me to change my views of the Covenant or the Prophets.

Y/n: Man disbite looking important and smart, you sure are dumb.

Laza: (hologram) Mock me all you want demon but nothing is not gonna anger me as I have successfully created the Covenants own soldiers to counterattack the Spartans. The Prelates.