27. Play according to him

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

Y/N-

My encounter with Yujin left me with more questions... Soo Hyun has a file on my dad, he has me held captive even after my dad's death. So why is he keeping me here, moreover why does he hate me so much? Should I play the detective, or should I wait for more torture from him? 

I hear the door getting unlocked and all my nerves, senses alert... He is the man with every answer I need and submitting to him won't lead me anywhere.

I walk in the living area watching his every move. I need to be discreet and smart, the old Y/N. The one who doesn't take anybody's shit.

"Oh what a pleasant surprise... I thought you'd rot in that room of yours." His snarky comment didn't budge me at all, I am above all this shit now. "Yeah, thought about giving my husband a deserving wife he needs." I answer, a smirk plastering his face not even an ounce of doubt in his eyes.

"Oh well, I would love if you'd just disappear but I need you to vent my stress. And lucky for you I did have a good day, or you could say a less stressful day." I smile at him, he definitely has some secrets and I was determined to find each one of them. If my friends are working hard just for my sake then I should leave this shell of sadness enveloping me. A woman holds power to give birth to a man like him, she could wield the power to destroy one too.

"Of course, it is a lovely day." You say taking a seat beside him.
"Why are you so different today? Have you accepted your fate with me?"
"What else I would do?"
"Seems like a good option..." 

Oh it is... It definitely is a good option, I have been living a pathetic life since long, not anymore... I have a life ahead of me and if I live being in his shadows, always hurling in a corner crying over my fate, I'm better off dead then.

He has already killed me once, rumpling me over, throwing me off to my limits, what else is left for him to torture me? I'm not letting him do it again. And what else is there to torture me with? My friends? They are onto protecting me, and they are very well acquainted.

"Is there a reason for this hospitality?" He asks watching me set the table for dinner, well I would never cook for a monster like him but I better put up a show. "No reason, I have made friends with my destiny... You would only make it hard for me to live as a rebel, it's better I get accustomed to your plans." There was no hesitation or nervousness gathering my thoughts and I'm glad Yujin could meet me today.

"Oh... that's great I guess." He takes a seat and I serve him, it would have been better if I has some poison with me, but before killing him, I need answers. 

Tomorrow... I'll do it tomorrow.

"Well whatever took you over since the party, I'm glad it did. It's much easier to deal with you this way. The rebel you was such a pain." He chuckles under his breath and I swear my ears bleed listening him going on about his achievements with me.

I loathe myself for even letting his finger touch me but I should be strong enough to take him down. I hope Jimin and Yujin are doing their work alongside. I hope Jungkook is no more sad for me, I hope Hae Ri is doing good and the triplets are safe, I hope Tae... I hope he is safe and far from the clutches of Soo Hyun.