8. Marriage?

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

"Sir, are you sure you want that, I mean she is not his real daughter after all" the agony and rage in his eyes seem to not fade away. Even though his secretary has been trying to put some words in his head, he was not at all thinking straight. His whole existence he's been thinking about only one thing - 'vengeance'.

"You don't get to tell me what to do Chris, we may be close but you're still just my employee" he growls at the young man standing before him. 

Today was the day of his 'fake arranged marriage' with the girl. To be honest, he kind of liked her, but what his father did was nothing compared of what he was gonna do. He was aware that everything happened even before she came into the old man's life, but the closest thing who can hurt him was her. His precious daughter.

He'll make her suffer the way he suffered.

"C'mon Chris, we have my wedding to attend." he says adjusting his tie before wearing his coat. He wanted to look his best this day, he wore a white suit with white shirt underneath with white shoes, everything so white and pure. He was going to start his war in peace, in silence.

She was feeling all nervous and bad about lying to her father about this important thing. She wanted at least one friend's support but nobody reached the venue up until now. She was feeling anxious, she needed Hae Ri with her today. She needed Jungkook's support, she needed Jimin and Hobi to brighten the day, to let her feel at ease. 

She sees the door of the hotel room open, "Y/N, can I come in?" it was Jungkook, his voice came out hoarse but she knew it was him. "Kook" she spoke in her broken voice, ready to break into tears any moment. Hearing her cracked voice he barge in the room in a swift motion he was standing before her. 

She looked gorgeous, with her long brown hair open, flowing down her back, the gown was simple but elegant. His eyes were moist scanning her from head to toe, his beauty, his love.