There were clear gaps in this document, but BEN knew who wrote this...it was clear to him.

It worked! It really worked! I wasn't expecting there to be so many of them...but it worked. In return... I promised that she would be promised to the lead of them in whatever they wished. It may have already been something in mind planned for her, but it had me swear that I would be the one to take care of her in the end. I don't care about that, all that I care about is what is going to happen going forwards.

3/02/XX

It was a bit of a struggle, but I have most of them contained now. Can those things feel betrayal? Or do they not know human emotions at all?

4/28/XX

The first season is complete, and the second is already in motion. Things have been perfect so far...only a bit of defiance from a few of them, but nothing that we can't handle. We have one of them creating a device that can...control them in a way. It refused at first, but the faceless one ordered it to be done so.

What did it feel?

BEN remembered this. Now that this document was being logged, BEN remembered this time clearly. Those devices attached to them which sent painful waves of electricity through their body; he had created them. He was shocked to even know that Slenderman allowed it so. He was stupid to blindly trust in that creature.

9/22/XX

We're growing closer to the tenth season.

Daughter. Are you out there? Watching? Do you recognize me?

I hope you do.

10/19/XX

She applied.

Both of them, actually. My brother had asked if I was sure about accepting the two onto the show, and I told him not to ask me that again. He seemed conflicted...soft. He's never met his nieces before, but I'll make sure he doesn't get the chance to.

10/29/XX

This isn't supposed to be happening. It LIED. IT LIED TO ME.

I'm going to kill her.

That was the end of the document. BEN stared at the words for a moment longer before he closed it out. The pictures, and the logs, all made sense (if not a bit out of order). Y/n's father was going to kill her at the end of the maze, Slenderman had willed it so.

His boss was going to allow that to happen.

A worrying amount of rage burned in his throat, so he swallowed so as to not summon that freakish beast again. But why? Y/n's father had promised Y/n to Slenderman in return to allow their capture. BEN couldn't remember the day it happened, all of it was blurred, but he remembered his time in that containment. There were no ways for him to escape, nothing for him to do, it felt like an eternity.

A sound alerted him back into reality, back to face the screen of the laptop. He closed out of the database and opened the private tab of the live stream back open. The chat of said stream was going way too fast for his eyes to read, so he decided to gauge for himself what was going on.

One of the cameras blinked over to a dark room where a small woman stood over a man with blood smeared across her face and staining her shirt. The man below her was bloodied, clearly dead by the number of wounds buried in his chest; a knife was held in the woman's right hand.

It would be over soon.

~

[Private Group 1 and 2]