Chapter 14: Reunion

9 months had passed since the Fall of Beacon. During this time, Gojo dedicated himself to intense training. Now, he stood in the middle of the square, located beside the street and the blocked-up tunnel in the massive camp. With Gojo's help, they managed to eliminate most of the Grimm in Vale, but the Grimm kept coming, resulting in half of Vale being completely clear. Shops were now setting up, and a small society was gradually forming and expanding.

Glynda and Professor Port each held an item in their hands. Glynda threw a rubber at Gojo, while Port threw a pencil. Surprisingly, the pencil froze in the air, while the rubber bypassed its path and hit Gojo's forehead.

Gojo: Yup, it's working.

He effortlessly grabbed the pencil in mid-air

Port: What just happened?

Gojo: What I used to do manually has become automatic now. I'm able to sort objects into danger levels based on the amount of cursed energy. But now, I can also sort them by mass, speed, and shape. I'd love to be able to detect poisonous things too, but that's still a bit challenging. With this ability, I can keep my Infinity Technique active almost constantly with minimal resources.

Glynda: That's amazing, Mr. Gojo. But isn't there some sort of drawback? Wouldn't you deplete your aura?

Gojo: This technique doesn't use aura. However, the old drawback was that if I used it too much for a long period of time, it would have fried my brain.

Port coughed, and Glynda's glasses nearly fell off in shock.

Glynda: It was that bad?

Gojo nodded.

Gojo: However, I've developed a cursed technique called Reverse Cursed Energy. It allows me to heal my brain similar to how aura functions. With this technique, I can keep my technique active 24/7 without needing to turn it on and off, ensuring my brain always stays fresh.

Port: That's utterly brilliant, young man! HAHAHA!

Port laughed heartily, while Glynda sighed in exasperation.

Glynda: You're becoming more troublesome...

Gojo could only smile in response.

Glynda: But you have indeed grown up, even if it was just a bit...

Over the months, Gojo had matured not only in appearance but also in his choice of clothing. He decided to only wear glasses when he was in relaxed situations where there wouldn't be any fighting. If a fight was imminent, he would wrap bandages over his eyes, pushing his hair upwards. This choice sometimes caused confusion among people, leading them to believe he was blind or had lost his eyes. However, it was simply because wearing glasses tired him out, as they didn't completely cover his eyes.

 However, it was simply because wearing glasses tired him out, as they didn't completely cover his eyes