Chapter 11: The Fight To The END *Redone*

A massive bright light surrounds the entire area as the Grimm Wyvern screeches and turns to stone, caused by Ruby Rose's Silver Eyes. Gojo and Geto knew that Ruby would eventually unlock this power, but it was not yet fully controlled, resulting in headaches and causing the wielder to pass out. Not only was the Grimm affected, but Cinder was also hit by unknown means, resulting in her becoming part Grimm or revealing a weakness she had been hiding.

Toji Fushiguro, the man who sunk his sword into one of the supposedly strongest men, surprises everyone. This fight will be etched into the memories of everyone present, revealing their true personalities when pushed to the wall. Will they run or stay and fight?

Gojo grabs the sword and uses Cursed Technique Lapse: Blue, causing Toji to be thrown off the tower. A large Nevermore suddenly appears and devours Toji. Geto jumps off the Nevermore and lands on the tower, running to Gojo.

Geto: Satoru!

But Gojo raises his hand.

Gojo: It's fine. My technique may not have activated in time, but he didn't hit any vital organs. I reinforced my cursed energy to make sure the sword didn't cause any further damage.

He then gets up.

Gojo: It's like a safety pin through a knitted sweater. I need you to do something.

Geto: What is it?

Gojo: Get Pyrrha and Ruby out of here.

Pyrrha: No! I can still fight!

Pyrrha tries to stand but fails, groaning in pain from the wound caused by the arrow, which may have disappeared but left its mark.

Geto: Alright, hurry and come back, and don't let your guard down.

Gojo: Of course... Who do ya think you're talkin' to?

Geto nods as he picks up Pyrrha and the unconscious Ruby, jumping off the tower and summoning a Griffon Grimm to ride to the others.

Gojo looks up as the Nevermore Grimm falls back onto the tower, its guts sliced open by Toji. Toji stands there with a new sword, wearing a grin, accompanied by a new type of Grimm that Gojo has never seen before.

 Toji stands there with a new sword, wearing a grin, accompanied by a new type of Grimm that Gojo has never seen before