Chapter 6: Old Scars Still Hurts

Over two weeks have passed since the Geto and Gojo mission came to an end, as they informed Ozpin to warn the Atlas General about the information they have regarding the true leader hidden within the Solitas Region. They managed to gather useful information about the other leaders of the organization, who used code-names to conceal their identities in case of capture.

Deciding to take a walk, Gojo made his way to the Training Centre in Beacon. However, he heard a commotion in the cafeteria, with people running out in a frenzy.

Gojo: Huh? Why is everyone running?

Curious, he approached the cafeteria and opened the door, only to find a cream-filled pie hurtling towards him. Reacting quickly, he stepped back, narrowly avoiding an incoming can that whizzed past him.

Right in front of him, Ruby caught his attention. She tossed a can into the air and activated her Semblance, transforming into Rose. Moving at an astonishing speed, she leaped into the air, snatched a metal pole, and hurled it towards the can, causing a spectacular explosion that splattered everyone around.

 Moving at an astonishing speed, she leaped into the air, snatched a metal pole, and hurled it towards the can, causing a spectacular explosion that splattered everyone around

Gojo, thoroughly amused by the fun they were having, couldn't contain his laughter. The two teams noticed his amusement and joined in, sharing smiles and laughter.

Gojo: Haha, wow! I can't believe I missed out on something so enjoyable!

Glynda: Please refrain from encouraging their actions, Mr. Gojo.

Gojo: Ah, Glynda. How's it going?

Glynda: Not well, especially now that I have to clean up this mess.

Using her Semblance, Glynda lifted everything up, swiftly fixing and rearranging the tables and chairs back to their original positions. The teams continued to revel in the moment.

Ozpin: Relax, Glynda.

Glynda: They are meant to be the defenders of the world.

Ozpin: And they will be, but for now, they are still children. So why not let them embrace their roles? After all, it's not a part they'll have forever...

Gojo accompanied Ozpin and headed to the Training Centre to focus on improving his physical strength.

The entire week went by without any missions for Gojo and Geto, so they took the opportunity to relax or visit the Training Centre. However, on this particular day, Gojo decided to attend the combat matches taught by Glynda. It was their favorite class as they enjoyed watching the fights instead of dealing with paperwork or listening to stories that put them to sleep.

Meanwhile, in the class...

Glynda: Well done, Miss Schnee. Your form was excellent, and your decision-making in that fight situation was commendable. Mr. Ops, remember not to rush in without a well-thought-out plan. It will only lead to quicker defeat. Now, who would like to volunteer for the next fight?