Chapter 10: The Fall Of Beacon

Gojo, with his foot on a destroyed Grimm body, watched his scroll as he observed the battle between Team RWBY of Beacon and Team ABRN of Haven.

Gojo: Hm. They've improved, that's good...

A growl echoed through the area.

Gojo: Heh, there are even more of you.

Facing him were 10 Beowolves, 3 Deathstalkers, 1 Nevermore, and a large Cyclops Grimm, which walked forward and slammed its hammer to the ground, leading the horde.

Gojo: Ain't You A Ugly One~ Well Then, Show Me Your Motivation~!

Gojo charges them with a Grin.

As Gojo Charges the Grimm.

.

.

.

.

How about a 1 Week Timeskip. Yeah.... Lets do it

.

(((1 Week Time-Skip)))

.

.

.

.

.

.

For the past week, Gojo had stayed in the forest, hardly venturing into town, as every time he killed hordes of Grimm, more would arrive. It was a relentless cycle that left him exhausted, with little time for rest. Despite his ability to use his technique, it took a toll on him, as he still hadn't mastered complete control over his cursed energy. Even with the limitations imposed by his eyes, the constant use of cursed energy left him drained.

Finally, Gojo managed to eliminate the Grimm in the tunnelways and made his way back to Vale and Beacon. Although he didn't smell or have dirty clothes thanks to Infinity, he enjoyed taking long showers. The atmosphere in Vale was pleasant during this time, with everyone connected and relaxed, enjoying the presence of promising Huntsmen-in-training who showed great potential to become future protectors of the world.

During the week, Team RWBY had explained the situation to Team JNPR regarding Gojo, and they all felt disappointed in themselves. They vowed to do their best in the tournament and never ignore Gojo again. However, Gojo himself didn't pay much attention to their change of heart, as he didn't consider it worth his time to worry about such matters.

As he made his way to Beacon, Gojo noticed a small shop where people were gathered, watching the match on a TV.