Chapter 4: Preparation Are Needed

Geto: Come on, Satoru.

Gojo: Yeah, I know, I know.

As Gojo and Geto left their dorm room, another voice came from beside them, which was Ruby opening the door.

Ruby: Morning, Gojo, Geto!

Geto: Morning to you as well.

Gojo: Yo.

Ruby: Where are you guys heading off to?

Gojo: We managed to track down an organization, so we're gonna let Ozpin know and head out to scout the area for around a day or so.

Geto: Only if it goes well. It might even take a few days if things go south and they spot us, so leave most of it to me.

Ruby: Well, good luck, and I know everything will go well since you two are strong!

Gojo would rub Ruby's head.

Gojo: Hahaha, you're my favorite first-year student.

Geto: Thank you, Ruby, but try not to let this guy's head get too big in the morning.

Gojo: Oh, come on! You can't speak. I know you're as happy as me to hear things like that from the under years!

Geto: Let's just go already.

Gojo: Don't worry about him. He is actually very happ-

Gojo was now getting dragged by his collar by Geto.

Gojo: Bye, Red! If you ever want training, then just ask this strong guy!

He just laughs as Ruby waves back with a smile, and Gojo's laughter grows quieter and quieter.

Yang: Huh, never knew you were close to them.

Ruby: I mean, we chat sometimes when they're free.

Yang: Hm, I wonder since he said you can get training, then I wonder if I can get a one-on-one with them or I could take both on!

Blake would choke as she has a blushed face and covers her face with her lewd 18+ books.

Weiss: Are you okay, Blake?

Blake: Ye-Yeah, I am...

Weiss: Ah... huh... I do wonder if I can also. Velvet did say how they are not only the strongest but the smartest? Learning from them would definitely be beneficial...

Weiss places her hand on her chin, thinking.

Yang would be thinking of training with one of them.

Blake was thinking 18+ content.

Ruby would be thinking how they just stole her ideas. She doesn't know what Blake was thinking about those two, but it might benefit her if it happens. Ruby Rose has no idea of Blake's mind at this point in time.

Meanwhile, Geto and Gojo were now in the elevator talking.

Geto: I knew this would happen...

Gojo: Please, you are secretly as happy as me, but you're all too professional, this and professional that.

Geto: We do need to have the first-year students know they can rely on us.

Gojo: Yeah, but it was only Red. She seems to already rely on us and know we are the strongest, so there was no need to sweat the small stuff.

Geto would only sigh in defeat.

As the elevator door opens, there stood Ozpin, drinking out his mug as he holds his cane, and he turns to look at his strongest and most reliable team in Beacon.