Writing Confidence ✨

Just because someone doesn't like my work, or isn't interested, doesn't mean I should stop.

Exactly the opposite, continue going.

Not for them

For you!!!

What's important is how you feel when doing it and once you share it with others, no matter their response, they can't ruin it for you. Don't let them.

They can say they don't like it, it's their decision for sharing that.

You can listen to them but not take it with you.

It's like when you wear something that people don't like. Are you gonna take it off now right there on the spot because they don't like the color of your skirt? Nope, you're gonna wear it for the remainder of the day and then forget about their comment and wear it whenever you like.

You don't do it for them.

You do it for you.

Just like with your work.

Once you share your work, you gift it to the people and are grateful for their time. And if they don't like what you gave, it's okay. You had the best intentions. Not everything you do is for everybody. Nothing you do is perfect and you can't please all.

And that's ok

You continue going though.

You don't stop

Not for them

Do it for you

Just because they don't like it doesn't mean that now you can't like it.

You can have different feelings about the same matter and coexist.

It's okay

But don't let them have the power over you to make you completely stop. Because we know, deep down, we can never please them so why try.

Well. I'm not trying for them

My target and audience isn't you

And that's okay

Thanks for listening

And if you didn't like it

I'm still grateful you read

But I won't let your comments bring me down

I can go on all the same