[How to Talk about the conflict]

"Carl!" Tammy yells out. She storms into the room. The house gets completely clouded with her angry puss.

"Carl," she screams louder, "Carl," her voice screeching.

"Yes, yes, what?" Carl enters, running down the stairs in a hurry, almost tripping.

"How dare you!" she spits out at him, turning her attention towards him, coming closer to him in anger.

He looks at her in confusion.

"How dare you," she says louder.

She pushes her finger on his chest, pushing him in anger.
He doesn't seem fazed.

"What, what?" he asks in a relaxed tone, looking her in the eyes, questioning.

Her eyes are brimming with tears, suffocating any vision.

"How dare you?" she asks, this time a whisper, a plead. She's completely lost it.

Crying out as tears begin to flow.

Carl holds her in comfort as she releases her pain.
She shakes her head at him.
Breathing in and out, she looks back at him.

"Why, why?" she breaths out in question, searching in his eyes for an explanation.

He calmly answers.

"Please tell me what it is you're angry about,"

She sighs, "I'm not angry, I'm confused,"

"About what?" he asks, yet again in a calm tone.

"You cheated on me!" she finally screams out and declaring what it is.

She gets out of his embrace.

Standing tall, fully in anger, "How dare you!?" she starts again, pointing at him.

Carl's face drops.

He listens to her follow up screams until she calms down.

"I'm sorry, Tammy," he states, looking her in the eyes.

He shakes his head.

Tears brimming.

"Sarah told me," she says back, tears also brimming in her eyes.

"You must feel awful Tammy, you deserve better,"

She shakes her head.

"Why did you do it?" her voice gets higher but she controls herself from screaming again.

"I was confused," he sighs,"I felt concealed and stuck...when I was...with you," breaking down his voice, he hears her breathing slowing down.
"I felt controlled being with you. I know, I should've told you how I felt instead of hurting you...what should we do now?" he looks her in the eyes.

She stands tall, her arms crossed.
Her face is trembling slightly, turning her head to the side, trying to hide her tears.

She sighs.

Looking back at him.

"I'm sorry you felt that way with me, I- I... You deserve better," she finally says, and then looks away once more.

"No." Carl walks closer to her, "We are just not right for each other, you deserve better too," he states, looking her in the eyes. His eyes sending her to calmness.

And she breaks. Crying, she nods.

"Yes, you're right, I love you, Carl." he smiles weakly and they hug.