Secrets Of The Yiga

Mipha's words had come in handy. It seemed the fishermen had taken inspiration from her and were now preparing their boats and gear.

The zora princess herself was crouched on a small dock overlooking the water. She gazed at her reflection and contemplated what she ought to do to help.

All of a sudden, she sensed someone was standing behind her. Upon turning around, she was greeted with the familiar, comforting face of Revali.

"Oh!" Mipha began, laughing a little. "It's you."

The warm smile she offered him made his heart skip a beat.

"Ah- yep. Yep, it's me," he replied, scratching the back of his head. "I just wanted to tell you how...amazing you were up there."

Giving praise towards someone else felt incredibly unusual for Revali. For so long he'd talked up his own skills but never really got used to offering that same praise for anyone else.

But, the way Mipha had spoken so effortlessly in spite of her fear was nothing short of impressive.

The zora was a little taken aback by his words, and there was a slight prickling at her cheeks.

"O-oh, wow... thank you!" She smiled, "I was worried I'd collapse; my legs were starting to shake."

"Couldn't even tell," the rito responded with a smile of his own. "What are you planning on doing now?"

Mipha's gaze wandered over to the water again. It rippled gently.

"I might not have a tail at the moment, but I've still got my swimming abilities. I've got a fast enough speed to chase after the ship," she explained.

Revali couldn't help but raise an eyebrow.

"Really? How are you going to find it?" He asked.

A somewhat sheepish look came across Mipha's face.

"It only left a couple of hours or so ago, they couldn't have gone farther than Necluda bay. I'm sure of it," she explained.

The look on Revali's face was filled with worry, that he was clearly trying his best to keep at bay.

"I'll be alright, I promise," Mipha reassured him, watching as Revali quickly reassumed his usual, cocky expression.

"Oh, of course," he replied. "I'm just...making sure you're being careful," he insisted, crossing his wings in front of his chest.

Mipha nodded her head with another smile.

"I'll make sure to take extra precautions," she told him, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.

Her touch was soft and gentle, making the rito's heart skip yet another beat.

"...Please do," he said, his voice a little more hushed than before.

What Mipha didn't know, was that she wasn't the only one with feelings that filled her up with warmth.

"I'm off to go collect my trident. Will you be joining the search party?" She asked.

Revali snapped out of the little daze he'd been in and shook his head.

"I think I'll sit this one out. There are other rito taking care of the air for me," he answered, shrugging his shoulders.

For whatever reason, Mipha's once excited expression fell just the slightest bit.

"Oh..." she said, before she eventually nodded her head again. "That's alright; you should rest. I'll see you later, okay?"