Travel Log: IV

Magsimula sa umpisa

Zero: I mean... To go over what I could do would take an eternity. 

Otto: Well, my first request is simple enough. To start with, I ask that you try not to drive any more of our researchers to commit suicide.

Zero: They quite literally brought it on themselves.

Otto: What is it that they did to offend you so?

Zero: Nothing. They killed themselves because they tried to know too much.

Otto: Could you elaborate?

Zero: They asked for my name. Zero is my name, but they wouldn't buy it because I'm not in any databases and shit. I do have another name... Many names in fact, but I told them my "real" name. Or just the first part of it.

Otto: And?

Zero: They all went so mad that the only way they thought could end their suffering would be to kill themselves. In a way... It would...

Otto:... Hou...

Zero: So... I heard you all wanted to know who I was?

Otto: If it wouldn't be too much trouble.

Zero:... Quite simply... I'm an Extradimensional being from beyond this world.

Otto's eyes widened a little after hearing this, he leaned forward and made a gesture with his hand.

Otto: Please, do continue.

Zero: I'll be frank with you all in a show of goodwill, despite your not so good intentions when it came to "investigating" me.

Otto: I do apologise for the inconvenience.

Zero: Mmhmm.

He hummed as he took another bite out a cookie.

Zero: Alright. Well, to make this simple and easy to understand. I assume you're aware that you aren't alone in the world?

Otto: If you're referring to the existence of aliens, then yes. It would be the very height of arrogance to assume that humans are the only beings in the entire universe and that Earth is the only habitable planet in existence.

Zero: Glad to see you have sense. Unlike many others I know. Well, is it also safe for me to assume that you know that this world isn't the only world out there?

Otto: Indeed. The fact that other worlds exist is certainly nothing new. Then are you are a Herrscher from one of those worlds?...

Zero: No. I was not even a Herrscher before I came here. I came from a world beyond the Imaginary tree as you all call it... See here's some food for thought. If there are multiple universes... Why can't there be multiple multiverses?

Otto: I see... Another Multiverse... That doesn't sound far fetched. However, our science would not be able to prove the existence of those other Multiverses, as you so put it.

Zero: Indeed. In any case, explaining each and every world I've been to would be a drag. But I'll just say that this is the only multiverse suffering with the "Honkai Problem". Most worlds don't suffer from any apocalyptic event.