First Day On The Job

Start from the beginning

All that was left from it was the sound of my soft moans and heavy breathing as I angled my neck for him to place his head in.
His breathing was also shaky but he was alright.

End of steamy scene. Safe to read 👍

"I love you" he mumbled against my neck, tingling my sensitive skin.
I let out a deep breath and smiled, lovingly massaging his scalp, enjoying the feeling of his hair in my fingers.
He leaned in fully against my body, making me bear his weight on mine, but I didn't care. I proceeded in the soothing massage, occasionally planting kisses in his hair.

"Samuel" I whispered, and he gave out a soft moan. He was just so cute.
We were like that for a few minutes until I discovered my body was about to give out.
I stopped caressing his hair, and he stirred "I love you... so much... Angel..."
Now I am sure I made the right choice, but now I am not sure how I was going to move this dude. He wasn't exactly heavy, but I wasn't exactly strong either.
His breathing was soft and even, he seemed to be asleep. I turned my head to the side for the time.
8:09
Great. I heard the door of the school close shut and I started to panic. What should I do?
Here I was, the star student buried in the crook of my neck. Sure, someone could have thought he just collapsed or something, but not when I myself was covered in countless hickeys!
I started hearing voices.
Without knowing what to do or where to go. I did what any human would do in this situation.

________________________________
Samuel's POV *******
I groaned as my eyes fluttered open and I found myself surrounded by white walls. I was in the nurse's office.
How did I get here?
I raised my head up, shifting my body to attempt a sitting posture, but a splitting migraine was what I got instead. I flipped back down on the mildly hard bed.
What happened?

I remembered Angel am I making out by the lockers and then everything went blank.

I looked around and noticed that I was literally the only one in the room. And judging by my sharp school senses, it was already first period. What exactly happened?! I needed to know!

Luckily, the nurse came in just in time and she smiled at me.
"Mr. Lenard. Wonderful to finally meet you in person" the lady chimed.
"Umm... same here, Miss Elizabeth" I responded, talking a glance at the bold inscriptions on the name tag pinned on her chest.
"Miss Liz is just fine, Mr. Lenard. There's no need to be so formal with me. It is our first meeting, we should be friendly with each other"
I don't know what she meant by "friendly" but I didn't want to know.
"Miss... how did I get here?"

The tanned skin nurse reached her hand out to grab some drugs on the table before her.
"A quite incredible story I heard really. You know Mr. McOneil? Oliver, was it? Yes, he brought you to me. He said he was opening his locker and you fell right out"

I fell... out of Oliver's locker...

"You got a mild concussion, but you'll be alright" she said as she handed me one of the drugs and added "Have 2 of this..."
"Thank you, miss Liz" I smiled.
The nurse seemed please that I had used her nickname and she left me in comforting silence.

There was a glass of water on the mini shelf on my left, and I reached out for it.

Why was I in Oliver's locker? Did Angel put me in there? No... how does Angel know Oliver's password... why would she stuff me in a locker for starters?!

The effects of the drugs started to kick in after a few minutes, the headache I got from trying to understand was greatly reduced. For now, I'll just take a quick nap...

(Time skip brought to you by Sofia: I was a girl in the village doing alright, then I became a princess over night)