First Day On The Job

Start from the beginning

________________________________
Angel's POV*******
"F-forever?" I whispered.
I've heard it before. So, so many times. It reminded me of so many things. So many.

"Angel, I promise to love you forever and Ever"
"Forever? That's crazy, Josh"
"But it's true. And it's not impossible. I want to spend my lifetime with you"
"R-really Josh? Can you make a promise like that?"
"If you'll have me... I promise you, I'll always be yours"
"Forever?"
"Yes, Angel. Forever"

________________________________

"Daddy! Daddy! I had a bad dream!"
"Oh no. Wanna tell daddy about it? Come here"
"Daddy, you were sick. Very very sick. You looked like you weren't going to make it"
"It's just a dream, Angel"
"No! Promise me you'll stay! You're not leaving me alone"
"Of course, love. I'll never leave you alone"
"Never?"
"Ever! I'll be with you forever"
"Yes! Forever and ever!"
"Yes, love. Forever and ever"

________________________________

"Daddy? Mommy?"
"Yes, Angel?"
"Is it true? What they said? On TV?"
"What part?"
"They said we can get our happily ever after. Do they mean me?"
"Of course they do. My daughter deserves all the happily ever agrees in the world!"
"And they said it lasts forever! Will my happily ever after last forever?"
"Of course it will! It will be the happiest ever after! Forever and ever!"
"You don't think it'll end?"
"Why should it end? You'll be happy forever and ever"
"Happy forever?"
"Happy forever!"
"Does that mean I'm a Disney princess to?"
"No, love. You're an Angel"

________________________________

It was a lie... All a lie. Josh never did love me for the rest of his life. My dad broke his promise, he didn't stay with me forever... and he lied to me. He said I'd be happy forever. I bet he didn't know he'd take it back when he died. He left me. With the thought that a 'FOREVER' still existed. A happy forever... every time someone promises a forever with me, I end up getting shattered into pieces. I always gather up the pieces and glue it back together with hope that the next forever promise will be the one, but each time it never turns out to be... forever.
So... am I ready to gather what little hope I have left in me? And place it all on Samuel Lenard? To be my happily ever after? Forever?

Am I ready?
I stared up into Samuel's eyes as his gentle smile melted the dry glue and filthy bandages away from my shattered heart, mending it with his own fresh love, almost making it as good as new.
"Mm. Forever"
My heart beat hard against my chest, yet clenched tightly to remind me of the past. But Sam... Sam is nothing like the past. For all I know... he is my present... and if I could dare to hope again, he'd be my future. I made the decision. The decision to believe Sam. To let him mend my shattered, depressed heart. To let him prove to me, that I had a happily forever after.

Yes. I will.
I reached my hand out to touch his face. I was taking a risk. A risk that could lead me to suicide. I survived every other heart break, but I could never handle it if Samuel broke me too. I trusted him with all my heart. I will give him everything. Everything. Even my body at some point... everything.

A/N: Warning! Sexual content here! Warning! Steamy scene! ⚠️
I found his lips right on time, and poured out all my pain, hope and faith in him. He seemed startled and hesitant, but he returned the kiss with much vigor in return.
He gently pushed me against the lockers, and planted feverish kisses on my lips, making me moan and arch my back for more.
He abandoned my lips and attacked my jaw, letting his tongue glide across my face, until he got to my neck. His hands grabbed my waist firmly, so that I'd stay in place. I moaned as he bit and sucked hard on my neck, which I'm sure was going to leave more than enough marks. My hands, which were initially gripping his shoulder slid across his neck to play with his hair. He let out a sigh over my ear and I shuddered. His tongue licked just behind my ear and I whimpered, feeling the blood rushing to the tip of my ears.
He paused for a second, letting my airy breaths fill the room, then he attacked my ear lobe, licking and chewing on it like it was the sweetest gummy bear in the entire world. I moaned loudly at the sensation of him attacking my weak spot. I forced my hips out of his grip, causing me to crash against his groin.
A pained hiss erupted from his throat, then he grinder his hips slowly over mine, allowing me to enjoy the feeling of it all. I closed my eyes and threw my head back, matching his movements. He used that opportunity to attack my neck once more with more buckets and love bites. I turned my head and kissed him hard on the lips, forcing my tongue through. He eagerly responded and our tongues danced against each other, battling for dominance until he won, and we separated.