"This is not a strip club."

"Oh this is but it's basically a sex club. I always wanted to go to one of these."

"And you must be the first girl to bring her boyfriend here."

"It would have been better if I would have come alone? That's what you are saying, Don?"

"Don't you dare think about that. I'm more than happy to be here with you."

Luca jumped on us trying to look over excited. "Is it ok, Luca?"

"More than ok."

"You enjoy yourself. We are here."

"Yes."

He left us but we kept our eyes on him. We went up to the bar and ordered our usual.

"Do you think it'll work?"

"I hope so."

"Let's see."

"Till then come we'll dance."

"No way. I can't dance."

"But you danced with me at the gala. Why can't you dance right now?"

"That was a ball, this is something else."

"Okay. I'll go alone but if any other man grooves with me, you'll not react to that."

He scrunched his nose. "Let's go, we'll dance."

I smiled and he dragged me to the dance floor. I started to rock my hip with the beats of the music and I could feel his growing cock.

"I hope you will take responsibility of whatever you are doing."

"I'm dancing, Carl."

"Oh you are."

He spinned and pulled me into a kiss. God I love this man. I hugged him and we slow danced with the music. Just then I saw Luca. A stripper was offering herself to him but somehow he was not looking happy. He was refusing her. I clung to Carl harder and whispered in his ears, "It's working."

"What?"

"Yes. He's refusing a stripper. Maybe not finding the beautiful Malena in her."

"But he will never accept that. It will hurt his pride too much."

"Don't worry, I'll take care of that."

We danced for a while. It was quite refreshing to dance with him like that. Even with everything going on, he can make me happy. At last everyone decided to leave. Some of the men stayed to fuck some strippers and some of them went to the hotel with us including Luca.

"Why did you leave, Luca? There were so many beautiful ladies to fuck."

"Just not in the mood today."

"But you were excited to go to the club. What happened after that?"

"I don't know. I guess I need to sleep."

"I think so too. Sleep it through, fratello. You'll be fine."

After that we didn't speak the whole car ride. Carl was brushing his fingers on my shoulder and Luca was looking straight on the road. Not like him at all. I don't know whether he and Malena will actually like each other or not but there's no harm in taking a shot.

We reached the hotel and when we were going to our respective rooms I told Luca, "Tomorrow, get ready at six in the evening."

"Why are we going somewhere?"

"No you're going. You have a date with Malena Espina. Stop running from it. You refused a stripper I saw it. So, just sleep it through and go on a date tomorrow."

"Rosy, I told you I was not feeling well today that's why I refused."

"Bullshit. Be ready at six. You'll pick her up at seven. Take the number from me and call her. Maybe she'll not agree right away but try to convince her."

"And why would I do that?"

"So, that you don't regret going back to Italy with us."

"How did you get the number?"

"Sneaking is my speciality, Luca. I got it from Marco's phonebook but that should not bother you. You just do what you are told."

Without any further arguments he agreed to it. I gave him her number and I know he was kinda happy with how things are turning out. It just hurt his pride to show that. After all he was proved wrong. When I turned to Carl, I saw him looking at me with awe and then he burst out into laughter.

"You are one of a kind, Rose Smith."

"That I am. Now can we take this victory back to our room?"

"Say no more." And he picked me up and literally ran to our room making me squeal. I hope this little matchmaking doesn't hurt much.