"I've known Padmè for a long time, she's one of my bestfriends." Anakin says with a fond smile, "It's good to finally see her happy with someone." He adds.

Y/n grins a little "It's the same thing with Noah." She says "Honestly that man has been in love with Padmè since the day he first saw her." She explained.

Anakin makes a face and nods "Yeah, with the way he is. I totally believe it." He says, pressing the button to call the elevator.

"Now they need to have kids so I can spoil the fuck out of them." Y/n says stepping into the elevator as soon as the door opens.

Anakin looks over at her and smiles a little "That definitely sounds like you." He says, pressing the button to the first floor.

"It's gonna be me, I hope." Y/n says brightly.

☁︎

As soon as the ship landed, Y/n was on her feet pressing the buttons to open the drop door. Once it was opend she sprinted to Padmè, and crashed into her with a hug.

Padmè had decided to have her wedding at her lake house, since it was a gorgeous view. And the sunset there was absolutely phenomenal, along with several other beautiful views.

"Oh Y/n I'm so glad you're hear!" Padmè squealed hugging her bestfriend tightly.

Y/n took a step back "I'm not the only one thats here." She sang, looking back as Anakin, Obi-wan, and Ahsoka walked towards them.

"I haven't been here in ages." Anakin says looking around, a small smile on his face.

"It has been quite some time." Padmè says "Thoes days were fun."

"Y/n, one of these days you're going to rush off the ship right into danger." Obi-wan scolded lightly, a small smile on tired face.

"Oh I'm fine Obi." Y/n says dismissively.

Padmè had the biggest smile on her face ever "Oh I'm so glad everyone's here." She says, her eyes watering just a little "I wasn't sure if you three ckuld make it." She adds motion to the three jedi.

Ahsoka grins "Someone would have to kill me, to not make it to this." She says, almost sounding serious about it.

Anakin places a hand on his Padawans shoulder "Calm down Snips." He says with a laugh.

"No." Ahsoka says with a grin.

Y/n roll her eyes, looking back to Padmè "Where's Noah?" She asks "Where is your ugly, soon to be husband?" She jokes.

"Okay, rude." A voice says.

The woman looks behind Padmè, to see her brother walking towards her. His platinum hair was tied into a bun, and he had a grin on his face. Y/n squealed again, running past Padmè to her brother and jumping on him.

Noah quickly caught the girl startled "Maker!" He exclaimed.

Obi-wan crosses his arms and sighs "These two." He mumbles to himself, while shaking his head.

Anakin looks at his former master "Sometimes I think they're actually related."

Ahsoka looks at them "They're not blood related?" She jokes with a smile.