"My son Braxton doesn't care if Nova is just his Luna, or if she is an Alpha, too? She is his mate and is his equal, no matter what. My mate Athena informed me that when I return, they are having the Luna celebration for her." I said.

"That is good news to hear. No wolf should have to go through this. However, fellow Elders, what do you think we should do in the matter of Alpha Knox?" Kade asked.

"As a mother, a future Alpha twins, girl and a boy, I can see where is coming from to a point. But I am an Alpha and a mother too. But I believe Nova should still get her title, even if she doesn't want to return to her old pack." Dakota says.

"A motion for Nova to receive her title says I." Caden said.

"I." said Josiah.

"I." said Declan.

"I." said Dakota.

"I." said Edwin.

"I." said Kade.

"I." said Royce.

"I and let the I's have it." Cade said.

"Alpha-Luna Nova Sky Daniels and hopefully in the future, she becomes a member of the Wayland family. We all hope." Josiah said.

"Oh yes, I see it happening soon. My son can't keep his eyes off of her." I said.

"Young mate, love, it's powerful." They all said.

"Now, Garrett, you know that with being one of the four Alpha-Luna's out there, that she holds power and authority. She will now rank right under the Luna Queen. That is an honor for all of us here on the Elder Council to devote our lives to protect her." Alpha Royce said.

"Thank you! We all appreciate that more than you know." Garrett said. All the Elders stood and nodded at Garrett, and they all had a mental moment of silence at the new Alpha-Luna Nova's expense. The meeting was over and five of the elders left the room. Leaving only Royce and Dakota. Along with myself, with Sawyer and Rory. They were a lot calmer than I thought that would be.

SAWYER/RORY

The ride here wasn't too bad, as we slept most of it. The lady at the from desk of the hotel was a little rude. But nothing we can't handle. I mink-linked Braxton when dad and Rory were asleep.

S: Hey Braxton, just wanted to let you know we made it. All checked into the hotel.

B: Hey Sawyer, that's good to hear. How is everything going?

S: Good, both dad and Rory are sleeping and I can't sleep naturally.

B: Isn't that how it always goes when you're in a strange place, though?

S: Yes, that happens. So, what is going on back home?

B: Well, today I met Nova's wolf, and she met mine. Everything is perfect.

S: Man, that's great.

B: When you guys get back, I want to have her Luna ceremony.

S: About time brother. Ha-ha- I'm kidding. That is a great idea.

B: Thank you. I left a message for Elder Royce to perform the ceremony, like they're supposed to. I want it to be him and dad.

S: That would be great Braxton.

B: Are you nervous about tomorrow?

S: Not like I was before we left home today. I am ready to get it over with and head home.