Chapter 3: Rules Of Strong People

Start from the beginning

Geto, who returned with the drink, would throw it at Gojo, to which he caught it and started to drink it.

Gojo: Thanks, Suguru.

Geto: You're Ruby Rose, right?

Ruby: Ah, yes, that's me.

Geto: Nice to meet you. Sorry about Satoru here. He isn't the nicest person to people he sees weaker than him.

Gojo: I tried to be nice since she seems like a kid.

Ruby: I'm not a kid!

Ruby puffed up her cheeks and went on her tiptoes to make herself taller, but it only made her seem more childlike.

Gojo would tilt a bit down and stick out his tongue teasingly at her, as Ruby caught a glimpse of his eyes and stared deeply into them. Ruby began to think about how beautiful his eyes were.

Gojo: Sure, kid~

Gojo started to tease her.

Ruby: Just because you're tall, handsome, and have eyes I could stare at forever doesn't mean you're an adult!

Ruby would recoil back on her words as she became embarrassed.

Geto: Seems like you already have a fan, Satoru.

Gojo would crouch down to Ruby's height and have a smug smile as he pulled on her puffed cheeks.

Gojo: Aw~ She's angry~ Thank you for complimenting me~

Gojo starts to laugh.

Ruby: Hey! Stop laughing! Just because I'm short doesn't mean I stop growing!

Ruby tries to protest against Gojo but fails.

Geto: That's enough, Satoru. It's best to let her enjoy her imagination while she's still young.

Gojo stands back up as Ruby continues hitting his chest with an angry expression, even though she still has that pout.

Ruby 5'2"?