I then took off for Ro again when I had everything.

"There you are. Come on!" Jake ordered reaching for me.

I shrieked and took off out of his reach.
He was stunned, stuck with his confusion, for a moment but shook it off to catch me.

"No! Stop!" He called as I kept running.

"No!" I frowned back running to find any of my friends, any who would understand my motives.

I happened to bump into Neytiri first.
"Hello, sister-to-be. Jake won't leave me alone!" I spoke quickly hiding behind her.

She watched me in confusion a smile growing on her face as she saw Jake coming. She held up a hand for him and he stopped no fuss or cuss, but he kept a slight glare aimed at me and puppy eyes at Neytiri.

I smiled standing up straight.

"Ma Neytiri. Kem si nganew utumauti?" I smiled tossing the fruit gently from one hand to another.

She smiled sending me a playful glare.
"I would love to." She responded her smile growing.

I handed her my prize smiling as she sniffed it. She went to take a "bite" and our eyes locked until she started laughing.
I laughed with her as she pulled it from her face.

"I missed something here." Jake pouted.

"It's a simple silly little thing. The banana fruit is considered lucky. To offer it is a joke. To accept it means friendship, but to bite it and not have found it would be spitting on Eywa. So instead it is returned to the finder or "won" back in a small spat." I smiled at him.

Neytiri tossed and caught the fruit gently, waiting for me as she nodded with my words. I retaliated trying to swipe it away from her.

But seeing as I have only been a warrior for a few months and she, her whole life... let's just say if this was real combat I would be dead. I smiled pulling her arm down to me and taking the fruit back as she caved.

"Enjoy your find mighty warrior." She stood smiling and ruffling my hair as I held my Victory for all to see. I heard a few laughs but nothing too much. And I bit it, it was the sweetest thing I've ever eaten.

As I continued to enjoy my prize I made my way to Jake who was ogling Neytiri as they walked, but she did not see as she walked away.

I smiled waving a hand in his face.

"You will have Riti flying in your mouth if you don't close it." I smiled finishing my snack. "You got a little drool." I hummed.

"What the hell was all that?" He asked looking between me and the leaving Neytiri.

"I told you the rules." I huffed. Then I stopped watching him still a smile growing on my face. "Oh! You meant my not flirting, yet flirting with Neytiri. Simple. Keep your foot out of your mouth and start talking." I hummed.

"Come on. Before your not mother-in-law comes to force-feed you again." He scoffed.

"That's not funny. I feel her glaring at me somewhere, let's go before she makes me eat till I'm sick." I huffed pushing him towards everyone else.

"There they are!" Reo smiled standing and waving us over.

I ran past Jake to see what they were doing. Just as I suspected they were nearly done with their saddles now.

I got to work and started on mine. I was talked through it by... everyone and so was Jake. It was fun watching him make a full saddle and him complaining I only had half a saddle.