Kiss

My hole body hurts specially my arms, I thought I heard Astro say something but everything went black again, when I woke up I had badges on my arms, "what the hell" I muttered, "MAL" Damin yelled running into my room, he quickly hugged me, "ow" I whined, "oh sorry" he said, "what the hell happened to my room" I asked, everything was either burned broken or knocked over, "that would happened to be your fault" Abylay said, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" I yelled, when I moved everything started to hurt, damn, "wait what" I asked confused, I looked at my arms to see new markings, "what the hell is this" I said lifting my arms, "you have our family markings" Father Answered walking threw the door, "that's not the only thing" Damien chuckled, he helped out a mirror and my hair was white, "now that's something Kia can answer" Abylay said, my eyes widened, "we'll talk about that later" he added, I just nodded in agreement.

After a while everyone told me what I missed, the hole time father has been staring at me funny, did I say something, I looked farther behind him to see Astro, our eyes lock instantly, what the hell he's doing out of the cell, "you don't remember a thing do you" Father asked, I nodded my head, I looked back at Astro to see his face shifted, "damn would have loved to see-" Astro kicked Abylay before he could finish his sentence, weird, Father kicked everyone out and it was just us, he look's trouble, "before you blacked out you talked about feeling unwanted, you know why i didn't take well to having you" he said looking at me, "I had drinks one night and your mother was supposed to set up my chamber, I ended up blacking out and remembering her on top of me" he added father started shaking a bit, I lifted my hand and did one two three breath, he sighed then continued, "When morning hit the queen came back, your mother kept apologizing over and over till she was kicked out, after a few months your mother threw up we took her to the royal doctor and she was pregnant, then you came along I didn't know what to do with you all I felt was fear and anger from that night I know it wasn't your fault but-" I cut father off, "it's wasn't my fault and it wasn't yours, I knew deep down there was something wrong every time she walked in the room you left, you also never addressed her" I said, this explains why father was so distant, "well now we both know" I smiled, he smiled back and we hugged.

"What the hell" Damien said walking in the door, "AH HES CRYING TO" He added, "you never seen him cry"Abylay said, "one who even are you" Damien said, "oh me, I'm Abylay two your sister I'm a teacher and to Issa I'm-" "WHAT HAPPENED, ABYLAY" The queen yelled running towards him, "oh yes brother in law" he smirked, Father rolled his eyes, "oh my baby are you" she said running towards me,  "oh your hair and arms, why hasn't anyone cleaned this room or got her new clothes" she questioned, "wait why are you free" She pointed to Astro, "A random maid let me out and sent me threw a portal" he answered, "what" everyone said, "she had black hair with white highlights" he added, "I need to move" I said trying to get up, "no you need to rest" Father said, "I'll look for her" Abylay said running off.

Just the sight of her pisses me off, "aw you didn't want to play anymore, had to sent a child to replace you so sad" Emily mocked, "shut up, you and I both know why she's here" I growled, "don't get to bend out of shape" she said walking towards me, "I would leave soon lover boy is coming" she whispered, as soon as he opened the door I vanished.
The queen made everyone clean my room and took me and Astro to a side room, we both just stared at each other, "I want answers now" I demanded, "I was born to a family as the illegitimate, my mother paid no mind to me and her husband made my life a living hell, he put me threw harsh training so I wouldn't be a burden, age of seven I was tasked to harm your brother but got attacked so happily a girl with black hair and purple eyes came to my rescue" he said looking me dead in the eyes, "I kept contact for the first few weeks till you were attacked I don't know why but Ember harming you set me off and I knew I had to separate myself from them" he added, I don't know what to say this is so damn confusing, "What family are you from" I asked, his eyes widened then he turned away, "Answer my question or you can leave" I told him, "I'm tired of the lies" I said he opened his mouth then closed it, "Ok" I said getting up, "Wait" he said grabbing my hand, "fool me one time shame on you fool me two times shame on me fool me three times it's your head" I said snatching my arm.

I walked into to the hallway and Damien was standing there, "It's ok" he said holding me, I touched my cheek to see I was crying, why am I crying why does my chest feel heavy?, when my room was done I just sat at the balcony, I laid back and closed my eyes when I opened them he was standing over me, "What are you doing here" I asked, "I wanted to say goodbye before I leave" he said, his ruby eyes sung a sad song "bye Astro" I said

He lowered himself and kissed my cheek, it was the last time I saw him

You damn lier