Lies or thruth

Astro pov

"How the hell this even happen" Damien yelled, Malkia been out for 2 hours I couldn't say anything I just looked over at her, "I swear to god if she ends up severely hurt I will kill you myself" Damien said "COME BACK" we both looked over to see Malkia waking up.

Malkia pov

I woke up with a sharp pain, "MALKIA" Damien said running over he put his hand out, "how many fingers am I holding up" he said "can you stop being weird" I said "why are you just standing there get a doctor or my father" he ordered. Astro looked at me before he left.

A few minutes later a doctor and father and the queen came in, they started to check on me, "So Astro said your nose started bleeding then you passed out" the doctor said, I nodded, "I have a question where was you before the incident?" Father asked.

"I was with the girls in the cabin" I lied, "Their lying I stopped by the cabin to see Malisa to spar" Damien said, damn it, I have to think of a quick lie, "I took her out the castle to show her some flowers she ended up falling and passed out" Astro interrupted.

Father stood up and walked over to Astro, "you know what must happen right?" He asked, "What going to happen" I asked concerned, "he but you in danger and failed to protect you, he will be punished" father said, "WHAT" I yelled, "That's to drastic I'm fine now and it's my fault" I said, "how was it your fault exactly hmm" Father said, damn it, it was a trap.

I didn't know what to say without breaking the promise to Abylay, "I think that's enough let her rest we will deal with him later" the queen said, father huffed, "I will deal with you later" he said to Astro, him the queen and Damian all left.

"I-" Astro cut me off with a hug, "I was scared I didn't know what happened" he whispered, "I-I don't know what i would do without you" he said, "I mean without me you probably be dead" I joked, he chuckled a bit, "Theirs that smile I love" I said holding his cheek, his cheek was soft and eyes looked so sincere.

I couldn't help but not look away, "BREAK IT UP YOU TWO" Damien yelled pulling Astro back, "I dont know what y'all really did but I'm going to find out" he said, "now come on Father wants you" he also said dragging Astro away.