Whats so special about you

It's been a week since I ended up in this body, mom is the only one watching me properly the maids just let me cry and steal. I seen a few bruises on her to.

Right now I'm on the floor the maid just put me there, welp with this is my chance to freedom so I crawled.

I found a way to pass the maid and went out the door ok let's figure out my new home. It felt like I was crawling for hours till I felt someone pick me up.

"What are you doing" it sounded like a boy. I look at the face and see it's Damien the prince also my brother. You look
Familiar he squinted his eyes for some reason. "Oh I got it your the new baby" he says "my mom hates I don't see what's so special about you, your small weak and fragile.

Ok that hurt and since I'm a baby I ended up crying on his shirt, he looked shocked.

Uhh don't cry, you need your maid? Saying that maid me cry more, uhh I got it he started running with me to and we ended up in a room, he placed me on a bed, "ah got it," I look at him he has a toy, "my mom gave this to me when I cried" he says smiling.

He gives it too me and I play with it this is actually pretty fun I start laughing. He looked happy that I stopped crying.

"So baby why were you in the hallway on the east wing" he asked. What I'm made my way to the east wing. I just looked at him hoping he could figure it out. "Well form what I seen you don't like maids from the crying" he said. I nodded to that.

Out of nowhere the door opened and to my Surprise it's our father. "Dad look what I found on the floor of the east wing" Damien said pointing to me.

I can't tell if the look on fathers face is shock or anger. Out of no where he picks me up and steals me, now I'm in my fathers arms for the first time.

As I look around I see he's walking me back to my room, when we walk in not to my surprise the maid is sleeping and has my future jewelry, father had a look of anger like he knew I was staring he looks down at me, we stare for a minute till I heard my mom. We both turn our head to her.

"Your majesty" she yells which wakes up the maid, you should have seen the color drain from her face, s-"Sir what you doing here" the maid asked.

Funny thing I found her with Damien in his room and he told me a story, I felt the room change, "he found her on the floor of the east wing and if you look at her hands you can tell she crawled the hole way" he said in a bitter tone.

Mom looks scared but not surprised. "I want you out my castle soon and if I see you again I won't hesitate to end your life". Father says. The maid ran off now it's me mom and dad, father turns and walked towards mom. "She will have a new maid soon and her brother will be visiting" he says and places me in her arms. Father looks at me then to my shock it look like he's happy, then he leaves.