You got to be kidding me

I'm trapped in an infant body and it's the tyrant's daughter. "Not just any daughter the disabled one and she's so-called to be a villain".

I read about Malika in the story at a young age no one knew why she wasn't walking around like the other children, so her mother asked for a doctor he examined the baby a seen that her bones are fragile and couldn't hold her up, so she was pretty much isolated as a kid "don't I know what it like". As she grew older she tried to make friends so happens the Fl. Ugh, the Fl always got in trouble and everyone just assumed it was Malika because "she was jealous" As more time went on and at age 14 the Fl got poisoned all eyed was on Malika, Malika tried to explain her innocence but everyone didn't listen Malika pled to her father but he turned away so two days later when the Fl got better they had Malika executed.

Of course, I had to be reincarnated as Malika. "Brat," a maid said I can't believe the king slept with your mother," The maid said.

Oh yeah, my mother was the mistress. Lucky me

"Let's go your the queen and father want you and your evil mother," the maid say as she picks me up.

Welp, I'm in front of my so-called father and the queen in my mother's arms

"I'm not asking you for anything but please let me and my daughter live in peace, "I won't cause no problem or asks for her to become a princess" my mother, pleads to them

My father keeps staring at me weirdly he better knock it off. To my surprise, he got up and walked to me and my mother.

As he stands in front of us he has this cold gaze I held eye contact with him, I felt my mother trembling as she holds me.

"My daughter is free to live in the west wing, you will keep to your duties and watch after her" my father says as he walks out of the room.

His wife doesn't seem too happy about it it looks like she's about to explode.

"My husband said you can still live here but that doesn't mean I can't make this your living hell same to your bastard" the queen states.

You got to be kidding me, just my luck