Who the hell are you

Father said I don't have to spend time with the Hagan family because of daybreak, queen wasn't so happy but understood Damien looked jealous.

I'm still confused on who actually told me about daybreak, I also haven't seen Astro in a few days. I started to hang out with cassy she's Damien friend, she can't really talk so we do silent language.

I'm walking with daybreak I just found out it's a she, on our walk we ran into Ember,
"Hello princess" I just stare at him, daybreak started to growl. "It's ok girl" I say crouching down to pet her head.

Ember thought it was a opportunity to move close "it's ok girl" he says trying to pet her, she nips his finger, "I'm so sorry she's not good with Strangers" I say.

Ember ended up following me for some reason, I need to go to Damien soon, "so are you seeing anyone" he says standing in front of me, ugh.

He stare at him so he could get the hint, daybreak still with me and if I have to use her I will, "you don't have to act all high and mighty" he says with hostility in his voice.

"I get it your the of Issa the tyrant daughter, your still his royal bastards" he says now grabbing my arm. I don't know who you think you are but if you don't let me go soon I will hurt you" I look in his eyes death stare.

"Ha" his eyes turned a red color and near daybreak a fire came, she ran off, "what the hell is your problem" I yell, I'm starting to get mad, I'm no where near anyone this my alone place.

Ok how about this you kiss me and tell the queen we should get married" he says holding my arm tighter, I lean in close to him when he let his guard down I kick him in the jewels and run for it with my cane.

After a few minutes a fire wall came you got to be kidding me, a hand grabbed me and pushed me towards a tree by my neck, "That fucking hurt" he yells. "YOU THINK THIS DOESN'T EITHER" I yell back. I try to use my shadow magic but sense there fire there isn't much shadow.

I started to get dizzy a little, out of no where a strange figure pops up and takes Ember off me, "Who are you" he yells. The boy didn't say anything he just kicked him in the head and Ember pass out.

I look up at them they started to walk towards me, I grabbed a stick to defend myself, then they stopped in front of me and crouch I was about to swing when daybreak came running, she got help I look up at the person again.

I looked in their eyes it looked familiar but when I was going to say something he ran off. Then everything went black.

When I woke up I was in my room, I looked around daybreak was at my feet sleep. Suddenly the door opened it was Damien "Everyone she's awake" he runs out the door, when he comes back father and the queen right behind him.

"Hunny are you ok Ember told us what happened" the queen says, what? " what did he tell you?" I ask. "You where both attacked by someone" Damien says with a weird look.

"Well he's a lying little bitch" I say, "what" everyone says, I think their more shocked I cussed. "Where are they now" I asked I was trying to get up. "Hey you need to lay down" Damien say holding my arm, "ow" I say, can you not grab my arm.

After going back and forth for 20 minutes with Damien father finally got annoyed and said we all will go.

I had to hang onto Damien because Ember burnt my cane, as we made it down I see Ember and his father, Ember must have spot me because his smile fade real fast.

I summon my shadow magic and grab both his legs and arms, "what are you doing to my son" Fintan ask, "I'm just teaching your son what a RoYaL bAsTaRd" I say the shadow in starting to go sink him.

"What are you talking about" Fintan ask in shock, should I tell his or you Ember" I say walking down the stairs with Damien, I think he feels my anger because he rubs my arm.

"Someone stop this bastard" Ember yells, when he said that all I seen was a flash then blood, father had stepped in, when I seen where the blood was coming from it was Ember his arm gone.

"You insulted my daughter harmed her then had the nerve to lie" father said in this cold tone, "let him go Malkia" he says, I lift my hand and he was out of the pool of shadow, this took a lot out of me and started to fall a bit, Damien caught me and put me on his back.

"Take Malkia to her room" father says, Damien nod and started walking the last thing I seen was Ember talking to his father and mines.

Damien is opening the door but he stops "Who the hell are you"he yells.