Feel better

It took two weeks but I got a new maid. "Hi my names is Lilith" she says.

My mom was skeptical and kept a eye on her but after two days when I was crying at night she picked me up and song a lullaby which put me to sleep.

Damien been visiting to well more like kidnapping, "this is my favorite book collection when your older we will read together" Damien says with a smiling, at night he reads me to sleep.

I haven't seen dad since the maid incident but Damien been telling me about him, when he was 20 he went to war and won three years later, I learned that father was a feared warrior Damien wants to be like him when he grows up.

I'm 4 months old now Damien took me outside with Lilith, "I'll be right back I need to grab the snack" Lilith said.

Ok Malika today I'm going to show you how to walk, I knew those words would come sooner or later. Damien grabbed my hands and stood me up with his support I stood then he started moving I moved with him then he let my hands go that's when I fell he tried four more times and each time I fell.

"I wonder why you can't walk" he questioned? I just stare at him with sad eyes everyone always says this. When I look up a see a woman she looks familiar.

"Damien"she yells, I looked at Damien and he looked scared, "yes mother" he says wait this the queen. "What are you doing with tha- wait is that the bastard" she says in discussed. Yes this is Malika, Damien corrects

"Well why are you with her she's supposed to be in the east wing" she fumed. "Well when you and dad Busy I hang out with her" he said.

Do you wanna join us for tea? He asked. To my surprise she said yes.

Now all three of us is outside having tea, The queen keeps looking at me.

"Ok Malika which hand is the candy in" Damien said. Hunny she's a dumb baby" the queen said with a smirk, I hate this woman.

I crawled to him and hit his left hand he opened it and there was the candy. I looked at the queen and smiled. She wasn't happy when I smiled.

"Ok Malika let's try walking one more time" Damien says this man won't give up. The queen looked confused and interested.

He grabs my hands stands me up we take a few steps my legs starts to hurt we been doing this to many times, in my thought Damien let's go I started to fall but my leg hurts really bad.

Damien sits next to me to see what's wrong and the queen walks over to help I try to say my leg but "meh le" the looked confused so I pointed to my shock the queen picks me up and takes me to my room, she actually looked worried.

After 20 minutes my mom ran in she looked worried. When she seen the queen her eyes went up and bowed. She asked what happened and Damien told her. I was teaching her how to walk and she kept falling.

"I'll asked a doctor to come" everyone turned to see who said that it was dad. It may take a a few days so she will stay in the bed. Everyone started to go and the queen just stood and stared she mumbled something I thought I heard feel better.