tyranness or Saint

After the incident at the tea party word spread around calling me a saint for saving the girls others Tyranness for ruining a family life, I could really give two shits, I talked to my father and he said I could build a safety house for the girls.

What he doesn't know is I talked to Abylay and asked if I could host tea parties in side a room, he agreed but had one condition, "you can host parties but know one can know how to get here, this is a sanctuary realm and I won't let your people ruin it" he said, "I give you my word no one knows about this place but me and Astro" I said, "that's the problem I don't trust him, how much do you know about him?" he questioned.

I didn't know how to answer that all I really knew was what he told me, Hell I don't know his name, "I know everyone has problems with will-o'-the-wisp, but I trust him with my life" I replied, "he is my protector and my responsibility if anything happens I'll be to blame got it" I said. "Now I will let you know when I will be coming back later Abylay" I bowed and opened a portal.

Now I'm laying on my bed upside down, "I'm 6 why am I dealing with all these problems" I groaned "because your a Hellglade" Astro said standing over me, "I'm rethinking this reincarnated this" i muttered, "what was that?" He questioned, "don't worry about it" I said sitting up.

"Ok let's get to work" I said reaching for his hand, he took it and help me up, I opened the portal and we both walked in, "ABYLAAYYHH" I yelled he came running. "Can't y'all send mail or something" he huffed, "hmm no" I smiled.

We got everything situated
"Ok let's hope this goes right" I closed my eyes and tried to open a portal when I opened there was girls falling left and right but everyone here.

"Woah are you ok" Astro said holding me close I looked down to see my nose bleeding, I just whipped it off and continued, Astro still had a worried look, "Cassy you came" I Cheered in sight language, she's mute and part deaf.

I got everyone seated and we all started eating and talking, "hey is he ok over their" Allison pointed, "yeah he looks worried" Cassy sighed, "give me a second" I said grabbing my Kane getting up.

"Hey what's up with the sour face" I said poking his cheek, "theirs to many people and I'm not close to you" he mumbled, I grabbed his face, "you can turn into a snake and sit on my lap?" I said he looked away fast I think he's blushing, "well I guess we'll just eat all the Mochi" I said, that struck a nerve he didn't turn into a snake but decided to stand over me and eat.

"Are you to dating" someone asked we both stop eating then looked at each other, "What no, we're close friends" I said blushing a bit, "I'm going back to my corner" he whispered walking off his ears are red, i giggled thinking about it.

I met two more people Alisa and Malisa there twins Malisa is a conjure and Alisa doesn't have any powers, "wow so cool" Allison smiled, Malisa started to blush a bit, hmm.

The party came to a end and i opened a portal again this time Astro chose to help me stay steady, we both cleaned up but I blacked out

"MALKIA" I heard a voice yell.

"Wow your a better Malkia than I ever could have" I heard a girl say I opened my eyes to see me, "Who are you" I said trying to use my magic. "I'm not here to hurt you I just got lonely" she said, "wait are you", "yes I am hi Thalise" she said holding out her hand. It's been a while since I heard that name.

"Why am I here" i questioned, "I got tired of dying then I seen you, you are the perfect host to be me so I took your dying soul and placed it in my body then watched you" she said, "wait what you mean tried of dying you only lived to age 14" I said, "that's what you know I lived many lives each time father and everyone chose that witch" she said bitterly.

I didn't know what to say, I just held her hand, "I knew you was the right choice" she said, "it's time for you to go" she said, she started to disappear, "also watch out for Astro he needs us" she muttered.

"COME BACK" I yelled waking up