Party- Leah Williamson

⚠️ mentions of abusive ⚠️
—————————————————————
hey I'm alexia wood. I play for arsenal and England upfront. Leah and I have this sort of friends with benefits type of relationship, the problem is she has a boyfriend....she says it's the safest way to stop getting hate for her sexuality, don't get me wrong I feel bad for the man she dragging along with her, maybe I would feel bad a lot more if it wasn't for the way he treated Leah, I don't need to explain you should know or at least have an idea of what there "relationship" is like....

"hey al, just getting ready for the arsenal party. Jake is kicking off again... saying that he doesn't want to hang out with a group of lesbians!" Leah's message said through the phone.

" Tell him to grow a set and stop moaning like a child!" I replied back, getting angry at the way he treated Leah and talking bad about my team.

" You know I can't say that al..." Leah responded

" why not! Leah you know you could have someone so much better than that man who acts like a fucking two year old!"

" I'll let you cool down before the party... can't wait to see you there x"

I finally finished getting ready for the party. I had a grey suit pants on with a grey jumper that was a half zip with some black shoes on. My hair was in my signature slicked back high ponytail.

I got into my car, bringing a spare set of a jumper and tracksuit bottoms, not for me but for Leah, I know she'll probably want to stay over tonight and will want to get out of her smart clothes as soon as we leave, so I brought some of my clothes for her.

" I'm nearly here. I'll come see you then I'll have to mingle round with the rest of the team x" I sent to Leah

" okay al, I've missed you x"

I arrived at the party, of course being the last one, I walked up to Leah and Jake, I hugged Leah from behind before smirking at Jake, who rolled his eyes, " hello" I said pulling at off the hug and turning Leah around " I've missed you!" Leah shouted before hugging me again, after we pulled out of the hug I made an effort with Jake, sort off, " you alright mate" I said tapping his back before walking off, not waiting for his response.

Eventually after talking to nearly everyone in the team I had made it round to the front of the bar again, Leah and Jake were no where to be seen. I actually thought that they went home together but I was wrong, of course Jake wouldn't be that nice, I saw them having a mini argument in the corner of the room, I rolled my eyes, this was typical of them.

I kept a close eye on them two to make sure Leah was safe. After a while I saw Jake grab Leah's arm and throw her against the wall, with out thinking I stood up from my chair I sped walked over to them " Oh boy Jake your in some big trouble now" I shouted walking up to him and slamming him into the wall and then punching him right across the face, he slammed down onto the ground, I lifted his shirt so he would look at me " you ever lay your hand on her again and I'll do something much worse" I said slapping him right across the face after " ugh fuck off the both of you, I know you two want each other" he said from below me " gladly, at least I will treat her right" I said putting my hand around Leah's waist and guiding her out of the bar.

We made our way to my car in silence " I've got some spare clothes in the back for you" I said softly " thank you" Leah whispered before reaching over to get them. She changed and then put her seatbelt back on.

We walked back into my house in complete silence. I made Leah a hot chocolate, her favourite, and we went and sat down in the living room.

" your hands!" Leah said lifting my hands up " they are fine don't worry" I said smiling at her, trying to take them away from her, " no come on I'm helping you out" Leah said dragging me up of the chair " right okay" I said letting out a small giggle at her bossiness.

" all done" Leah said, looking up at me, I softly put my hands on her cheeks and neck before pressing a loving kiss onto her lips. " don't go back to him" i said pulling out of the kiss " I'm not, I'm gonna break up with him" Leah said, I immediately picked her up and started to spin her around " move in with me" I asked with a smirk " how can I say no to that face?" Leah said rubbing her hands over my cheeks.

—————————————————————

Leah moved into my house and I loved every moment off it. We had our own routine, I would always be a struggle to get out of bed, so Leah would always wake me up softly so it was easier for me to get out of bed, I would make breakfast since Leah couldn't cook while Leah found something for us to watch on tv. I would drive us to training there and back, dinner would of course be made by me and then we would need the day snuggled up on the sofa watching something on Netflix....

Sounds perfect to me.....