Champion League- Leah Williamson

guess we are going to the new girls house tonight....
I got myself in the shower and definitely spent to long in there "Riley hurry up!" Leah shouted from outside the bathroom "alright" I said giggling turning off the shower and wrapping a towel around myself.

I walked out of the bathroom and straight past Leah " finally, you know our water bill is gonna be through the roof" Leah said finding an outfit for herself, i shuttled my shoulder " sorry" I said not really listening, I picked out an outfit.
I decided to wear i white Nike top and then a dark green Nike sweater on top with some black cargos and some Nike Air Force ones.

" are you nearly ready" I said walking into the bedroom after sitting downstairs on my phone for at least half an hour " hold on I've got to put this necklace on" Leah said struggling to put the necklace on, I walked behind her and took it out of her hands and clipped it together before letting it drop onto her shoulder and neck " there" I whispered before kissing her cheek and hugging her from behind, we stayed like this for a while before Leah broke the silence " come on we are gonna be late" Leah said slowly walking out of my grip.

We arrived at the house of the new girl, Sydney Lohman, and knocked on the door, Sydney opened the door and hugged both of us as we walked in " come on the girls are in the living room" she said smiling.

We walked in and saw all the girls spread out around the living room getting ready to watch a movie, there was two seats on one sofa and then one seat beside frida, as I was making my way over to the two seater Sydney said something to me " hey can I sit with you?" She asked, I looked at Leah, who gave me a nod, " yeah of course" I smiled at her making space for her in the two seater.

The movie had been paused so we could all go to the toilet or get something to drink, I walked to the toilet and waited for  stina to finish in the toilet before I went in. By this time the movie had started again which I didn't mind since it was boring movie. I walked back into the room and then went past to go into the kitchen to get a drink, as I was getting a glass I heard someone walk into the kitchen " hey" the voice said softly, I turned around and say it was Sydney who had walked into the kitchen after me, she was standing behind the kitchen table " hey you alright?" I asked her softly " yeah just want to speak to you" she said looking down, I moved so I was standing in front of her, " what about?" I had any idea what this was about but I wanted to make sure " I'm so sorry about the tackle I did on you when we played you in the champions league" Sydney said looking down guilty, I pulled her into a friendly hug " hey it's alright, mistakes happen, I'm fine now" I said softly, I pulled out of the hug " is there any chance I could see the cuts?" Sydney said getting nervous " don't be nervous" I giggled " of course you can" I added lifting my shirt up a bit so she could see the scars " can I touch it" she whispered, not taking her eyes of the scars "yeah but be careful" I said nicely, Sydney reached out and put her top of her finger and ran it down one of the scars, I faked hissed and jumped a tiny bit to make it look like it hurt " omg I'm sorry" Sydney said taking her hand away from the scar " I'm joking it didn't hurt" I said laughing, Sydney leaned on me putting her hands on my bare hips since I hadn't dropped my shirt let and started to laugh, in this moment I didn't think anything of it, she smacked my arm before I dropped my shirt and got my drink " friends?" I asked smiling to which Sydney nodded her head.

We had put on a different movie and it was getting quite late, as I was watching the movie I felt some pressure on my shoulder, I looked down to see that Sydney had rested her head against my shoulder and had fallen asleep.

The movie ended and now I had the task of waking Sydney up " hey Sydney" I said nudge her a little bit, she stirred a bit then opened her eyes a little bit "I'm going now so you kinda have to get off me now" I said laughing, Sydney lifted her head up and looked at me in the eyes " shame your comfy" Sydney said smiling at me, I heard someone cough once near the the door that connect the kitchen and living room together, I looked up to see Leah giving me a pointed look and tapping her watch " look I've got to go, thanks for tonight the girls and I really enjoyed it" i said standing up and making way to the door " bye" I said stepping out of the door and making my way to the car with Leah.

We got back into the house after a painful drive home, the drive home was silent, the only noise you could hear was the radio. I made my way into the kitchen to get a glass of water " ooo let me touch your scars" I heard Leah say behind me, I turned around and saw a very angry looking Leah " shame your really comfy" she mimicked again, I started laughing " it's not funny Riley" Leah said sternly "okay..." I said walking past her " she doesn't get to do that to you" Leah shouted following me " do what!" I turned around matching her tone " touch you where only I should be able to touch you!" Leah said getting more angry " sitting with you when I should be the one sitting with you!" She added " come on Leah she just felt really guilty" I said lowering my tone " sleeping on your shoulder! I should be the only who is able to do all those kind of things!" Leah shouted again, I walked up to her " come on your overreacting, let's get some sleep" I said pulling her into a hug " no! No I am not overreacting! How dare she touch your bare skin! How dare she hold your hips well your top has been lifted!" Leah said backing away from me " how dare she give you those eyes! I can only look at you like that" Leah said getting protective over me " okay, I know why you might feel angry, let's sleep on it alright, if I see her being like that again to me I'll say something okay. I've only got my eyes set on you Leah Williamson" I said pulling her into a hug and kissing her forehead.

Leah's pov

"Can I sit next to you?" I heard Sydney say to Riley, she looked up to me for approval, I didn't want to start anything so I nodded and made my way over to frida " you alright mate" I said sitting down next to her " yeah thanks".

I saw Riley go into the kitchen and Sydney follow her. There was a window right where they were standing, I heard  Sydney ask if she could see the scars and Riley saying yes and then saw Sydney touch them and then Riley joking and acting it hurt which made Sydney lean into her and touch Riley's bare hips before they walked back into the room.

I looked over and saw Sydney sleeping on Riley, I didn't think much of that since that was what Riley was like, she was nice and didn't want to make anyone feel bad especially when they were her teammates.

I watched the whole inter reaction between Sydney and Riley when Riley woke her up and her stupid little comment about Riley being comfy which made my blood boil.

When we got home I eventually lashed out at Riley, which probably wasn't the person to blame in this situation, she eventually got me calm and agreed if she saw it or felt anything that she didn't like or didn't think was appropriate that she would tell me.

—————————————————————-
Part 4?