Leah Williamson- England Vs Italy

Heyyy, my name is Jessica and I play for England, I'm a centre mid but can play anywhere really, I'm a life long arsenal fan and play for them. Currently we are playing Italy, most of the starting team are on the bench, including me, so we could rest and not waste any energy.

________________________________

Me and the subs lined up and clapped the starting line up, when they walked out onto the pitch, we sung our national anthem and then went and sat down, I sat in the middle of Russo and Williamson

"Come on England!" I shouted when the first whistle went off " oh god this is gonna be a long match" Russo mumbled as I sat back down, I smacked her arm, causing a few of the girls to laugh.

One of the Italian players fouled hemp on our side of the pitch " ref!" I shouted standing up "foul ref surely" I shouted again seeing that she played on, I dropped into my seat and huffed " that ref is fucking blind mate" I to myself, Leah put her arm around my shoulder and pulled me into her "recon you could do a better job than her" Leah smirked, I pushed myself of her "of course I could, get me on that pitch now" I said standing up and walking down the stairs to the pitch " where you going?" Leah said loudly so I could hear her, gaining the attention of a few fans " to warm up, I'm not actually going to take the refs job" I said smiling "wait I'm coming" Leah said standing up " same" Russo said following her, we walked down to the side of the pitch together, as I was walking Leah thought it would be a clever idea to try trip me up, I stumbled a bit and then turned around " yeah very funny" I said in a joking angry tone, leah laughed while Russo put her arm around leah and started to laugh as well.
As we made our way over to the warm up section a fan started to call my name, I looked over and waved " please can you sign this please" she shouted, I looked around before climbing over the boarders and went up to her " I shouldn't be over here, I better be quick" I signed her flag and took a photo before saying goodbye and climbing back over to the pitch "where have you been" Leah said "I've been here the whole time" I said smirking " stop lying you were over there with that fan" Alessia said pointing to the young girl "your lucky I didn't see that! You could have got you and me in trouble, you idiot!" Leah said smacking my arm "well I didn't so you don't need to get all moody with me" I smirked running off to the sub bench

Half time

We all walked back into the changing room, Sarina told us that I would be coming on mid way through the second half since this isn't the performance she was hoping for.

We all made our way back outside and watched the game kick off, Italy scored a goal that clearly went out of play, i stood up " the ball went out of play!" I shouted at the ref , the fourth official turned around and said "the ball was still in play, please can you sit down and be quiet" she said " well I mean it was out, I could see from here, are you Italian or something?" I argued back " sit down" the ref said sternly, just as I was about to speak back to her, Leah grabbed the back of my coat and pulled me down " calm down" Leah said sternly "why we are drawing now because they couldn't do their job right" I said getting mad " you need to stay calm your going into the pitch soon" Leah said, i huffed and turned my eyes back to the match.

" your coming on Jess" the assistant manager told me, I took off my coat and then my jumper, I put my shin pads in and then tide my boots up again, I put my top on and then stood up, I saw Leah shivering " you cold?" I asked her " mhm yeah I am" Leah said taking her eyes of the game and looking at me " here" I said giving her my jumper to wear and coat to wrap round her legs " thanks jessie" Leah said as I walked off to the stairs, I turned around " don't call me that again" I said laughing and walking down the stairs.

I was playing RW, which was closest to the sub bench, I had the ball and was looking to play a through ball when one of the Italian players tried to take my legs " what you doing" I said annoyed, if she didn't miss I would have been seriously injured " I didn't hit you, play on" she said " yeah but you tried to take my legs and injury me" I said walking up to her " but I didn't do play on" she said slowly getting annoyed " watch yourself" I said walking backwards away from her, she tried to push me but it didn't have any effect on me " come on try again" I smirked " Jess leave it!" I heard Leah shout from the bench, the ref came a broke us up, I started to wave as she walked away, Leah walked down to the side where all the warming gear was, which was where I was, as she walked past me she grabbed one of my arms " play football, get the game done and stop teasing people" she whispered in my ear, I turned to look at her " teasing might as well be my name" I smirked, Leah gave me a death stare before walking off to the warming up area.

The match finished, we were doing a walk around of the stadium, I was walking with Leah and Georgia, I saw this sign it said " Jessica I watched you since you joined arsenal, I've been to most your matches and tried to speak to you but never have had a chance, I just want to say your my favourite player" I read it out loud " what are you on about" Georgia said turning her head laughing at me, Leah turned her head and gave me a confused look " what?" I questioned them " why did you just say that" Leah asked confused " oh I must have read that out loud, I'm just gonna surprise this little girl" I said walking away from them, I walked down to the little girl and the mum " hiya what's your name?" I asked with a smile "grace" she replied with a smile " I saw your poster, guessing your my no 1 fan then!" I laughed " I have a surprise for you" I added, I took my shirt off and signed it before giving it to her and taking a photo with her " have a good rest of the day, can wait to see you at the arsenal match's" I said waving walking off, I ran back over to Leah and Georgia " hey girlies" I said squeezing in between them " ugh your back already" Georgia joked " shut up" I laughed pushing her away " where's your top" Leah asked looking down seeing I had no top on " gave it to a fan" I replied with a shrug and continued walking, I felt Leah but her coat around me " put that on, probably get loads of people taking photos of you if not" Leah said "are you sure that's the only reason, or are you jealous everyone gets to see me with out a top on" I smirked " your done, your done mate" Leah said pushing me away, I ran up to Alessia and jumped on her back " why arnt you walking with Leah" Alessia asked as I jumped off her back and walked with her " I was" I said " before you probably said something or did something and you ran away before she told you off?" Alessia questioned " just about right" i smirked, Alessia put her hand to her hand and laughed " I'm not surprised" Alessia giggled " you lot make me out to be some kind of joker, like a little kid who doesn't know how to behave" I said folding my arms " that's exactly what you are" Alessia laughed, I pushed her and laughed knowing it's probably right, we walked into the changing rooms and got changed and made our way onto the bus, I sat on a four seater, two seats then a table then two seats facing us, I sat with Leah, Kiera and Lucy, I felt tired so I closed my eyes and rested my head on leahs shoulder " tired?" Leah said softly "mhm" I mumbled " not surprised after the day you've had" Leah laughed softly... shortly after I feel asleep on her shoulder....