Calm Down - Alessia Russo

Same character as last chapter 👍🏼 just that the teams have swapped and she plays for Man Utd 👍🏼

———————————————————————

"Get off me" I shouted at the Asian t manager, who grabbed my arm stopping me from walking away from training, he realised his grip, leaving behind a red mark, I stormed into the changing room and got changed fast and walked out.

The captain, Katie Zelem, walked up to me " you need to calm down" she said sternly, I nodded before walking off. I bumped into Millie who tried to pull me into a hug, " Millie please don't" I said quietly, keeping me head down. Next up was Ella " come give Tooney a hug" she said trying to tease me " Tooney not now" I said sternly walking away. I picked up the closest thing to me and lobbed it at the wall breaking it into multiple pieces.

I walked into the changing rooms, everyone was trying to give me a hug, I shrugged everyone off and walked to my locker, keeping my head down and not speaking. Alessia walked into the room " thank god" Ella mumbled, knowing that Alessia was the only person who could calm me down. Alessia could sense the room right away and immediately looked at me, she pointed at me and looking at Ella, who mimed " she's angry right now", Alessia nodded before walking up to me.

She pushed her hands between my arms and waist and wrapped them around my waist, while pulling me back into her body " what's up?" She whispered " nothing less, leave it" I said sternly, Alessia smacked my chest lightly " don't be like that" she said softly, we stood like that for a few minutes, a few of the girls amazed how Alessia was managing to calm me down so fast, I turned around and wrapped my arms around her waist before shoving my head into her neck, she swayed us side to side for a bit, rubbing her finger tips up and down my back. All the girls left the changing rooms, to give us space. She sat us both down " so what's made you into moody Margret then?" Alessia smirked, I turned my face and gave her a death stare before explaining why I was in the mood.
"I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind" Alessia said sternly, I snapped my head to face her to see her smirking " not funny" I said looking down hiding my smile " hmm that's not what your face says" Alessia said pulling us both up and making our way to her car to go home....