𝑨𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒕𝒐 𝑷𝒊𝒕𝒚

"Y/N... You are... Alive...?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

••

Two pairs of red heels swung on air by each seconds as echoes of the said pair could be heard on the silenced dimmed of the port mafia hallway. White dress would wave through the movements that you make as you would walk:no evidence of hesitation could be heard and seen by each movements that you does–Willingly to go to the room that you have been staying in since the last time that you were here.

There, You saw.

Chuuya Nakahara

"Chuuya."

"It has been a lot of years huh?To the point that you are quite expert now in terms of kissing."

The door swung open confidently as if the room belongs to you.

Just like those married women who happened to see their man, cheating and making out with the girl that he cheated on with inside the room that the marriage couple decorated together,You firmly pointed out the outside of his room before saying another sentence.

"Get.the.fuck.out.of.here.woman."

With a hint of fright the woman that Chuuya was kissing earlier hurriedly walked out of the room.Chuuya,on the other hand seems like he have seen a ghost:With such pure shock plastered on his face, along those lips of his are now apart and his pair of eyes not bothering to take a gaze at anything inside this room but you.

"Y/N...You are...alive..?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

Two sentences.

Two sentences before silence hugged the room. Your eyes scanning the room whilst his eyes is focused only at you.

It has been 4 years,of course he would have found someone new.

His perseverance towards the silence did not seem to last long as Chuuya would take a little gulp before uttering something.

"How...?Why now...? I mean,What happened?" The saliva inside him feels like a bunch of hands attempting to stop him from forming right and comprehensible words. You take your time to plaster a light and sinister smile before locking  the door as you would join him on the couch that the woman that he just kissed sat on.

It is real. But for Chuuya,It feels like a dream: Something that half of him have been wishing and half of him unknowingly does not like.

You ignored the stuttered question that he contruscted as you would grit your teeth in such bitter manner. Just why the heck is he bringing a random girl inside the port mafia? Have Chuuya lost his mind? Or so you thought, perhaps he had really lost his mind when the news of you passed away had gotten to him.

"What the fuck are you doing?I do not mind you, Finding new girl so that you could replace me,but really?bringing her here inside the port mafia building?Oh dear... isn't that is something Mori would not like?" You smirked,Chuuya's heartbeat began to have its own little marathon-as if wanting to win and beating in such a fast manner.

It is not a dream,You are here,alive. That what is all matter. He could hug you,and kiss you like how the two of you used to do–but,Where have you been all this time?Have you already replaced Chuuya? That day you passed away,that is also the day when Dazai left the port Mafia...perhaps,You have been teaming up with him,But why would you go back here?

Voices inside Chuuya's head starts to make such questions. He knows that except you that he have been longing for,it is also answers as what happened to you he have been wanting.

He quickly stood up and pinned you on the couch with him on top of you. This is one of the basic defense that have been taught to him. Left hand of his is snaked through your wrists whilst the right hand of his is grasping your neck.

"You are not Y/N." He falsely forced.

"I am." Voice hinged as Chuuya tightened his grasp around your neck.

"April...22...ah,You asked me to be your girlfriend–year later,the same month and...ah date,You asked me to be–"Grip of his hand that have been longing for your touch slowly released your neck. You cough due to all the choking as his hand is still snake around your wrist on top of your head.

"You asked me to be your wife and I was the happiest woman in the world. You gave me my favourite flower and an infinity diamond ring as a sign of your never ending love for me." You firmly muttered under your breath,Your eyes did not leave his sympathetic gaze as he is reminiscing the dark yet enjoyable past.

The grasp on your wrist did not leave yet as he is still longing for explanation from you. Multiple gulp you took before starting to speak again. "I was half dead and half alive,Someone saw me–four eyes,His glasses is square and his hair is blonde, after that I woke up...I spent days inside the hospital and before I know,It is already years that have passed without you around..." You muttered. Your words were quiet yet the heart of red head male on top of you have become louder and louder.

"I was...I was lonely..." Your eyes began to water, making chuuya slowly release your wrist. His left hand on your cheeks,wiping away those salty tears as his right hand would caress your hair–something that it is been so long since he does this to someone he genuinely love. Chuuya's
hands would slowly snake around your body,forming a comfort hug as you cry around his embrace.

"I miss you that time..."
You cried.

"I miss you to–"

"That time,but not anymore." 

Words of his were cut off as you caught him off guard, Quickly and strongly stabbing the knife on his stomach which caused him so much pain, Physical and emotional. Mouth apart,eyes are no more blinking as his blood flows like a never ending river. You quickly stood up as your white dress is now covered with Chuuya's blood–Which made you puke in disgust.

"I should have shot him instead argh..." You rolled your eyes in annoyance as if you did not pull such act earlier with watering eyes in front of him whilst telling him a mixed lie and mixed truth of your story when you were gone.

You took your time to take a bath inside his expensive room as you wore his pants and polo from his wardrobe before calling your new play toy.

"Just like what I have told you, I'm good at fallacies. The mission is done Dosteovsky."

•••

A/N
     It is been a while since the last time i wrote something. Like,this book was literally written by my 3 years ago self. Glad to see that they are having at least thousands of readers! But I also would not deny that it icks me to see the stories that i have written 3 years ago. Due to that,I will try to edit the stories that i have created 3 years ago and also write such better stories in the near future.