𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛(?)
𝙛𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

If you haven't watched the whole anime,I suggest you to not read it,if you don't want to be spoiled.

(.)

Chuuya has began to travel to this bratty's location,He surely-let's say...a bit pissed off of how his 'boss' gave him a kind of mission like this,a fucking basic mission that even the dead Odasaku can do.

Guarding this one of the politician's daughter.

He really wants to complain to his 'boss',though he can do nothing about getting the job and will only go for it.

Let me explain,why the fuck your adopted father needs one of the executive in port mafia to be your guard. Recently,a group of criminals tried yet didn't succeed to kidnap you.

And all of us knows that if you get kidnap, Your father will be the one who will get the pointing fingers of the crowds.not wanting that,He fucking spent a millions to get Chuuya Nakahara as your guard and we know how the 'boss' of port mafia will move,is not?

He fucking get the mission!what a great idea!

---

You're now wearing a nice black dress as the choker was placed around your neck. Waiting for your partner or more like body guard.

Your father seems doesn't like being small at his group of friends and ...enemies so instead of letting you stay at home,He quickly pushed getting a body guard of yours without worries at the said ball.

Quickly,You get inside the car while the said body guard is driving it. You didn't see a shit nor pay attention at them. You just sat inside with your expressionless face.A ball like this worries or nervous you no more so it will be a piece of cake to you.

You're only there because your father says it...also because of the food.

---

A light smile plastered on your face before getting out of the said car while your 'body guard' is waiting for you.

Getting his hand and snaking yours around his arms, You pay no mind about him and just smiled at different faces that you're seeing.

Surely,a fucking ball not allowing Chuuya to drink a bit of wine whilst you're enjoying eating your food, paying no mind.

---

The full of gossip ball began to change,As the Music starts, Signaling everyone to ask someone to dance.

Though as much as Chuuya just wants to slack off and will only watch the rich people dance,this little anxiety of his began to find you,what if someone asks you to dance but instead of dancing they will get you?

Moving his legs,He stood up in front of you while you're just eating there minding no one.

You slowly put your gaze to the fancy hat, before staring at his face,this body guard of yours surely is a bit... familiar.

Looking,Chuuya let out one of his hand and began to ask."Can we dance?"You didn't know,no one knows but before saying 'yes' you asked back.

"Are you...are you perhaps uh...Chuuya?tha...that wait what that group called again...uh...sheep!"Widening his eyes, Chuuya looks at you completely puzzled,how did you know?why he doesn't know you?are you one of the bitches that betrayed him?

Your fingers began to travel to his Orange locks slowly putting your hands on his cheeks,He froze.

Ah yes...that hands he knows it...After the sheep betrayed him he didn't saw you there."Where have you been?"that's the second thing he asked, like answering your question earlier. Smiling gently, You get his hands and starts to dance with him.not knowing a shit,how to dance again?!

---

A light sigh escaped your lips, Before exhaustedly sat on the floor. children in the sheep locked you here, Saying you will just be a headache to them, knowing that you don't have any ability and the only reason why you're here is Chuuya Nakahara,Your dear friend.Hell, you didn't even know what sheep does.HOW A NINE YEAR OLD GIRL WILL KNOW IT, RIGHT?

You're starving.

It's been three days,no one came,even Chuuya Nakahara.

Not until this young man with a full of bandages on him appeared,You asked a lot of question,though his only answer was.

"Letting you live and have a rich family is the only thing i can do."

You just innocently shut up and after that, the bandaged man left you to the politician.

---

Moving, You shyly gaze at Chuuya before smiling sheepishly."Chuuya San...i...i forgot to tell you,I don't know how to dance."a light chuckle escaped Chuuya's lips, completely keeping his cool to ask so many question.

"If i teach you how to dance...will you answer the questions that has been running inside my head?"you slowly nods, before chuuya put his one hand on your hip and his other hand holding yours.

Guiding your feet,as he slowly put his left hand on the back of your head, pulling it closer to his chest. Enjoying the dance of you two.

Chuuya without questioning, You began to tell him how you became a politician's daughter.As the exchange,He manage to tell you what happened to the sheep.

"I thought you betrayed me too."He smiled, slowly facing your gaze at him while you softly caress his cheeks.A wide smile appeared on your face before hugging the red head tightly.

"I'm looking forward to hang out with you more,Chuuya-san."

"I will always visit you everyday if you want."

Hell,He did not knew that having a shitty mission will lead him to found you.

--
I personally dislike this story but decided to publish it anyway.

Also,it will be my pleasure if you would criticize my story and the description that i put at chuuya's life.Please take note that i just started reading manga.